NW meet discussion started JULY 2005

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugengirl said:
I would be down for a Portland meet or anything for that matter. I want to meet you guys. I will be in Tacoma on the 17th of Sept. for the Global Import show. You Washington peeps should come hang out or what not. I have been showing at a lot of shows lately and what not. So come say hi and let me know if you guys plan a meet or what not. I am not on a lot cause I haven't had internet in 3 months. So I will try to check back from time to time.
I am afraid to meet a girl with an Si. Now that my B16 powered ed is gone, my 03 dx coupe is way under powered and I think my wife would try and steal it from you just to shut me up about it. :lol:

Global Import Car Show? Is that the one that they are advertising on Kube 93?
Holla!

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jdawggrafics said:
I am afraid to meet a girl with an Si. Now that my B16 powered ed is gone, my 03 dx coupe is way under powered and I think my wife would try and steal it from you just to shut me up about it. :lol:

Global Import Car Show? Is that the one that they are advertising on Kube 93?
Holla!
Hahaha. I dunno if they are advertising, but it will be in the Tacoma Dome Sept. 17th. I was going to show at the battle at the imports, but I need a weekend off from cars shows. I had 2 last weekend, one in Seattle and one in Beaverton. So yah I will be at Global for sure. I will be with the NWSR booth. So come say hi. Hope to actually meet some CC members, since we all seem to elude one another. Hahaha.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets get this s**t rollin folks...... not to much longer till the dreaded ice rain again

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
lets get this s**t rollin folks...... not to much longer till the dreaded ice rain again
What's happenin crackahs and other non crackahs!
I'm up for something...

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes come on we need to find somewhere to have the meet..before winter really gets here..um we should make a pole.
where the meet should be

Northern oregon
Southen oregon
eastern oregon

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
washington smells funny

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
washington smells funny
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm up for just about anywhere in OR, don't really want to drive out of state though.

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im really close to washinton about 30 min away sooo i say oregon but, washinton is cool to as long as it's near the border

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SuperSize said:
well im really close to washinton about 30 min away sooo i say oregon but, washinton is cool to as long as it's near the border
Here's what wrong with that for most of the WA folks. I know most of us are either in the Oly-Tacoma area, Seattle area and on the peninsula. For us to drive to Vancouver it is about 2.5-3.5 hours, depending on where everyone is coming from and meet-up spots for the drive south. I have a few friends in Vancouver, Battle Ground and Portland, so driving down there is no problem, but if the 30 minutes up to Jantezen Beach is too much, then I would say that Olympia is probably out of the question for you? I know of 4 people that might be willing ot make the drive down there from up here, but please don't complain about the possibility of making a 30 minute trip out of the way.
Sorry to get in here and sound the way this does, but it is the Northwest Forum.
So, where is this meet going to happen. I like Jantzen Beach, so that is fine for me. So is the beach, like Cannon Beach or Astoria or Seaside...

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wasn't saying that i dont want to drive more then 30 min...i just dont know my way around washington, so if the meet was somewhere around portland. or in vancover that would be cool..but the beach sounds like a good idea?
And so if the people in washinton don't want to make a long drive why should the people in oregon?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jdawggrafics said:
What? It only smells funny when you make the drive up Todd. =)
It's because Washington doesn't have a slight tint of weed smoke everywhere you go like Eugene does.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look if i drove the 7 hours to eugene from the SF BAY AREA with a torn seat that was uncomfortable as f**k, then you WA peeps should shut the hell up.

Heres why more people dont end up showing up at meets, is because everyone ends up taking their car ... theres nothin wrong with that if the meet is within about 100 miles, but if its further than that for heavens sake carpool. Leave the almost stock ones at home and take the dope ones and or hx's to the meet.

There was this kid in sac that was notorious for this, he had a 2000 civic ex with an intake and eibach pro kit and that was IT ... sittin on hubcaps and everything and he would complain about how far meets were even though other people in his town were goin to em.

If someone else in CA goes to the next OR or WA meet, ill offer to ride with them and split gas to the meet. And if the meet does end up being in washington i probably wont go unless je, tactics, superstudinor, or akuma (especially je or akuma cause their cars get 45mpg so spltting gas wont cost much) goes so i can drive till southern oregon then ride with them splitting gas. Or someone can ride with me splitting gas.

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt, You are the king for making the Eugene meet. Everybody knows that. All I was saying to SSize was that it sounded like he, assuming SSize is a male, was sounding like 30 minutes was a bother. That was the basis of my last posty.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SSize, Thanks for replying and not flipping out over nothing like most people on the INTERNET. =) I see what you are saying about not knowing where to jump off the freeway and stuff. Some of those rural stops are freakin scary. You know the ones, they are all over WA and OR. The ones where the banjos can be heard for miles.... Don't stop there. Not speaking from experience, but I have this friend....
I was definitely not saying that you should drive up to Seattle instead of us driving to Ptown or Vancouver, I was only saying that either way is a trip for either group of kids.
1/2 way is essentially Olympia. If the 1/2 way thing doesn't work, then one meet there, then the next meet here. That kind of thing. I have no preference.
For us to head to Ptown its a couple hours to head down there. Eugene is a little more. We have no problem with heading down, we just need a good spot and some good weather. We took a few side trips this last summer out to Cannon Beach and Seaside, and were detoured around Astoria, so that is still on our list.
Lets nail down a spot and a date. Before the weather gets any sheetier! It is going to snow a lot this winter up here too so the sooner the better.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just f**kin tell me where. i have huge balls and will drive anywhere. no matter the discomfort

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
just f**kin tell me where. i have huge balls and will drive anywhere. no matter the discomfort
:lol: ^ :lol:

And you're lying! you won't drive anywhere. Your balls however, ARE HUGE!!!
Wait.... What?

Esta Nochesta Fiesta! Vamos Pal al Disco Ma!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
27th of this month in eugene
get real whos gonna go to a meet thanksgiving weekend?