NYGraFFit1's Point & Shoot =]

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well finally got my camera after waiting like fucking a month for them to send it from NY. this was just a pretty much point and shoot so i could show u guys the car.

Im not with staying long with this car, im putting it for sale tomorrow.

To me this one is Golden
photoshop Does wonders, sexy

old Reliable =D I cleaned the engine bay when i first got her.

painted the bezel, it looks silver but its Gun Metal (DIY)

Previous owner added a tip on there, pretty nice imo, nothing for performance FTL

i just like how this one came out, dirty but clean.. idk lol
"Remove Slowly.."

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
auto. non vtec. at least i dont see the vtec solieniod. how much you asking?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know if you still want mine. i keep spending money on it eventhough its for sale. haha. 100 dollar addition yesterday for a little more bling bling on the outside.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's vtec.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can see the vtec wire

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you want to drive now?

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely missed the part about it being for sale...good luck with the sale dude...1st post edited...sorry...

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
auto. non vtec. at least i dont see the vtec solieniod. how much you asking?
dude its vtec lol, im asking 5,250 to leave some room for neg. pretty much b.o. imma see if i can sell it down here cause i its condition even tho it has a salvage tittle (only bumper, hood & Radiator mount was damaged and changed. dumb ass insurance co.) i can get 5,500-5,000 easy.

Good luck with the sale...looks good...
Thanks

he just said hes putting up for sale...
indeed

let me know if you still want mine. i keep spending money on it eventhough its for sale. haha. 100 dollar addition yesterday for a little more bling bling on the outside.
lol, dont add too much then i might not be able to cop lol. but yes im still interested thats why i cleaned her up & took pics to put on CG tonight.

si señor

what's wrong with the radio? Just looks like no trim bezel so the cage is visible :what:
yea i lost the outside bezel idk where it is in my attic. its creepy up there :shock:

you can see the vtec wire
clearly

What do you want to drive now?
astheros coupe lol

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely missed the part about it being for sale...good luck with the sale dude...1st post edited...sorry...
lol its ok bro, & thanks i really hope i can get it sold. im drooling over astheros whip lol

Edit: The hood i havent gotten around to painting it but its brand new OEM, thought about doing it myself but decided f**k it, its new ill let the next owner deal with it.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its upside down.

I did the same thing to mine so my flip out wouldnt be so high up in the air. =)

i wish i had a flip out screen lol. na i just lost the bezel that goes around the radio.:D

VigLink badge