NYGraFFit1's Point & Shoot =]

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well finally got my camera after waiting like f**king a month for them to send it from NY. this was just a pretty much point and shoot so i could show u guys the car.

Im not with staying long with this car, im putting it for sale tomorrow.

To me this one is Golden
photoshop Does wonders, sexy

old Reliable =D I cleaned the engine bay when i first got her.

painted the bezel, it looks silver but its Gun Metal (DIY)

Previous owner added a tip on there, pretty nice imo, nothing for performance FTL

i just like how this one came out, dirty but clean.. idk lol
"Remove Slowly.."

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
auto. non vtec. at least i dont see the vtec solieniod. how much you asking?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^Don't think its for sale dude...Looks alright though...don't like the hood and something doesn't look right about the radio...
he just said hes putting up for sale...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know if you still want mine. i keep spending money on it eventhough its for sale. haha. 100 dollar addition yesterday for a little more bling bling on the outside.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you want to drive now?

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Definitely missed the part about it being for sale...good luck with the sale dude...1st post edited...sorry...

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
auto. non vtec. at least i dont see the vtec solieniod. how much you asking?
dude its vtec lol, im asking 5,250 to leave some room for neg. pretty much b.o. imma see if i can sell it down here cause i its condition even tho it has a salvage tittle (only bumper, hood & Radiator mount was damaged and changed. dumb ass insurance co.) i can get 5,500-5,000 easy.

Good luck with the sale...looks good...
Thanks

he just said hes putting up for sale...
indeed

let me know if you still want mine. i keep spending money on it eventhough its for sale. haha. 100 dollar addition yesterday for a little more bling bling on the outside.
lol, dont add too much then i might not be able to cop lol. but yes im still interested thats why i cleaned her up & took pics to put on CG tonight.

it's vtec.
si señor

what's wrong with the radio? Just looks like no trim bezel so the cage is visible :what:
yea i lost the outside bezel idk where it is in my attic. its creepy up there :shock:

you can see the vtec wire
clearly

What do you want to drive now?
astheros coupe lol

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely missed the part about it being for sale...good luck with the sale dude...1st post edited...sorry...
lol its ok bro, & thanks i really hope i can get it sold. im drooling over astheros whip lol

Edit: The hood i havent gotten around to painting it but its brand new OEM, thought about doing it myself but decided f**k it, its new ill let the next owner deal with it.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You'll never get $5000 for a Civic, w/a salvaged title......

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its upside down.

I did the same thing to mine so my flip out wouldnt be so high up in the air. =)

i wish i had a flip out screen lol. na i just lost the bezel that goes around the radio.:D