Status
Not open for further replies.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More so for the one who bumped this to vote i mean REALLY?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We're not allowed to talk about something that happened less than 2 years ago?
you can do whatever you want, I don't care :what: but I was talking to the guy who voted blazed above you. If I didn't think you were allowed to discuss something old an pointless... I'd delete the posts and lock this bish up. I just came in here and said something because the new posts were reported. So I just wanted to let whoever reported the post/s know that staff noticed the report. :D

so talk away!

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can do whatever you want, I don't care :what: but I was talking to the guy who voted blazed above you. If I didn't think you were allowed to discuss something old an pointless... I'd delete the posts and lock this bish up. I just came in here and said something because the new posts were reported. So I just wanted to let whoever reported the post/s know that staff noticed the report. :D
Ok. And was there a discussion about not having ROTM anymore?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok. And was there a discussion about not having ROTM anymore?
yeah because the last one that the memebers voted as kind of bogus imo and just about everyone else's. What happened the last time is that some member was getting all her friends to sign up just to vote for her. although there was nothing in the rules about it, it just didn't seem fair. I think some of her friends were creating a few different accounts just to vote for he more than once.

We still kind of have them every once in a while but now staff decides who makes into the vote and we do the voting ourselves. I don't think it's called "ROTM" anymore.... just featured ride. The link to submit your ride is on my sig. ;)

Last edited:

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah because the last one that the memebers voted as kind of bogus imo and just about everyone else's. What happened the last time is that some member was getting all her friends to sign up just to vote for her. although there was nothing in the rules about it, it just didn't seem fair. I think some of her friends were creating a few different accounts just to vote for he more than once.

We still kind of have them every once in a while but now staff decides who makes into the vote and we do the voting ourselves. I don't think it's called "ROTM" anymore.... just featured ride. The link to submit your ride is on my sig. ;)
Well in that case I change my vote to Blazed.:mrgreen:

And I sold my Civic awhile back. Doubt anyone would vote for my current beater.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

This was posted on page 17 right after the voting ended.....
I say if everyone else is up for it, do it. Re-do the whole thing, or delete all the votes that came from people that signed up for an obvious reason. People don't understand that I did this not to win or lose, but to have a good ROTM race for once. I thought Blazed would have won.
It's all good.I get a lot of haters, mainly because I am female. You guys can argue with me all you like about "it's not because you are female", but the fact is I have been in the import scene for a long time. Some things never seem to change and that's one of them. People say and think it's easier to be female in the world of cars. Who ever says that is obviously not female. Yes, the girls get the leg humpers and the actual true admirers of the car, but haters are in abundance. But it's like that with almost anything, there are haters every where. To me, when I look at a car, I look at it face value. Not who owns it, or drives it, although at the end when two cars are equal or compare well who owns it does have a factor. A car might not even be my taste, but I can take the time to appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into a modified ride. But that's just my .02 cents about everything. Thanks to everyone, and I am truly surprised how this thing turned out and I am also surprised how people can be with a friendly competition, or at least it was meant to be. So do a re-do, or a re-count, it might actually make a difference.

*Starla*
So Nice try... I never asked or told anyone to sign-up to vote for me.

I could have honestly cared less who won... it's the internet for crying out loud.

I called for a damn re-count... so don't start throwing blame when it isn't true.

This is all more than absolutely ridiculous.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t, that name brings back memories.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHy are we posting in a 2 year old thread for ride of the month?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no idea, but kinda dumb so imma close it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.