Not open for further replies.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this ones a tough one, but i got my vote!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
showin love for the only sedan

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tough decision. Voted. =)
voted, very easy decision.

can we do the thing like we used to in the photography contests where we list each entry and what we did/didnt like about them?
I think we should.

ryanM

i'll do it.

Blazed: i love your car, everything about it is almost perfect EXCEPT those wheels, they are legit, but they dont flow AT ALL, black/red on a silver/kevlar coupe? no way josé

JDM hatch: this was simple, in this contest we are looking for ride of the month material, not ride of the month STYLE, get that s**t out of here.

Lestah: got my vote, car is legit, it flows, it looks good just like it always has.

Mugengirl: very close second, honestly i wasnt feeling the RSX wheels, i know you have something nicer in store for it, but until then i had to give the vote to lestah.

good luck to all contestants.

DEFIANT

1OO% PINOY
5+ Year Member
I dont know nothing about honda's but Im the way learning LoL!

For me I guess what I look for is the looks for now (yeah I know Im a newbie) and also I have to vote for a fellow Filipino!

Lestah it is!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'll do it.

Blazed: i love your car, everything about it is almost perfect EXCEPT those wheels, they are legit, but they dont flow AT ALL, black/red on a silver/kevlar coupe? no way josé

JDM hatch: this was simple, in this contest we are looking for ride of the month material, not ride of the month STYLE, get that s**t out of here.

Lestah: got my vote, car is legit, it flows, it looks good just like it always has.

Mugengirl: very close second, honestly i wasnt feeling the RSX wheels, i know you have something nicer in store for it, but until then i had to give the vote to lestah.

good luck to all contestants.
I dont get it the comment for JDM hatch, is it because he has a lot of trendy s**t on his car?? But you gave legit comments.

Blazed: Your car is beautiful, and it is built very nicely. The wheels are gorgeous, but they dont flow with your car. If you wouldve had different ones you wouldve had my vote. I love your car!

JDM hatch: Your car is great, I bet it is a true head turner. The only thing killing it for me here was the rear diffuser, it makes it look like a little kid car for some reason. The rims are great though, I love those square rims on EG's. The pictures are very nice too.

Lestah: Your car is also very very nice, I dont know why you didnt get my vote though. The car doesnt stand out for some reason, maybe because it blends too much with the background. If you had some better pictures id probably vote for you next time.

Mugengirl: Ive never seen you or your car on CC, but wow was I impressed by all of the real parts. The paint is real nice and it flows. It sure pops out in the pictures. I was probably biased towards you because I also own a Milano red car. I hate 17"s on EK's, but you sure made them work. I voted for you.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed hands down. :word:

-b18c1vic-

5+ Year Member
mugengirl would have got my vote, but the spoiler just killed it!

lestah, i really like the set up you got, but the colors (way to many).... you should have stuck with a few colors and not the whole crayon box

jdm hatch, i would really like to trade you heads up for the civic in my garage, but since i dont see it happening.......... yeah (seriously, pm me if you like, ga is right down the road)

blazed was my pick, simple/not to flashy

ALL cars were CLEAN! I actually like them all, i just had no choice but to pick JUST one, and it came down to the little things that turn me off.... Good Luck to all of you!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wowza..taking a hell of a beating here :lol:

Good luck to all :thumbup:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
probbly best ROTM in a loooooong time, if not EVER!! :thumbup:

ivotedforraza

br0nx finest

I'm from the Bronx baby.
5+ Year Member
Blazed without a doubt...not for the mere beauty, but also because who else in this thread runs extremely low 12s all motor with full interior?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
took me a while to decide........ Blazed :thumbs up:

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF i missed out..)=

i wanted to run for ROTM, this is a REALLLLYYYYY good one

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh gosh...this month's is really hard....it'll take some time before I decide

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good job everyone they all look sick, but i got to go with blazed because looks like he put alot of time and money into that swap

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k all that jdm jazz....... blazed is faster :thumbup:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blazed needs to rally...dont call it a comeback!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.