Votes: 173 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MugenGirl, Nicest 6th Gen i have ever seen. Thank you for making it easy due to the lack of the nicest gen not being in the contest, 7TH! :word:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
MugenGirl, Nicest 6th Gen i have ever seen. Thank you for making it easy due to the lack of the nicest gen not being in the contest, 7TH! :word:
x2, unreal love it

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blazed needs to rally...dont call it a comeback!

:lol:
as it looks, I don't stand a chance :lol:

I, myself, am having a hard time deciding between Lestah and Mugen Girl. :laugh:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my analysis:

Blazed - The engine bay. The end. That's what does it for me.

JDMHatch - You have alot of work put into your car, however it just doesn't flow for me.

Lestah - I've always been a fan of this car, but just not these rims. I liked it best with the JDM ITR Gunmetal 16" ones.

Mugengirl - SO much work into this car, I really like it. However, you've already had your fame :lol:

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow damn this is a really really tough one. all the cars are soo clean hmmm... i'll give it a lil more thought b4 i vote

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That wire-tucked K just does it for me :drool: you lucky bastard :D

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As much as I don't like how the wheels look on Blazed car, it still gets my vote...that engine bay does it for me.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My reasons why!

Blazed FTW... i will rub my private parts on that car next time i see it,, so sexy!! :worhty:

really good competition for October!!
Blazed: look at the attention to detail. He pretty much covered every aspect of this car.. STOCK PAINT FTW!!. The engine bay is :drool:Builtttt K20 FTW. Spoon cluster 11k what more car i say, i didn't like the wheels b4 but they grew on me (im glad he didn't go with TE37 or some other common "real" rims because they are becomming the norm)..BYS front and matching Carbon Kevlar hood and mirrors. and the usual suspension,brakes and citylights yada yada. ( sometimes less is more) too much good stuff can seem clutered.

JDM-Hatch: very nice hatch, a lil too common looking (Advan stickers, difuser,and other items that u may see on other hatches of the same Gen)

Lestah: As i told him b4 " I LOVE THIS CAR".. Very nice car all around!! if this is true "186whp and 121lbs torque (VTEC @ 4300rpm and Redline @ 9000rpm)" then that is really nice power out of a 1.6L (it was between him and Blazed, dead heat)..Only reason why i picked Blazed is because i have seen his car in person, and i still :drool:

Mugengirl: first off Props for a female for building a car to this extent. :thumbs up:...i was not really feeling the wheels (might have been a lil too big :what: )..A lotttttttttttt of goodies on this car.. Please remove that red bezel, k thanks. Other than that Veryyyy nice car.

so my vote sits like this
*Blazed
*Lestah (veryyy close 2nd)
*Mugengirl
*JDM Hatch

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Am I the only one here who likes mugengirls bezel?? I think it accents the interior nicely.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ dood, its JDM-hatch, not JAY-JAY

and raza ftw.

F EVOZ

5+ Year Member
blazed hands down!!

you got the looks, the power, the rare parts, and on top of all that...the mirrors...gotta love those mirrors!! : P

Good luck homie!! You deserve this a lot!

pho:20

5+ Year Member
as it looks, I don't stand a chance :lol:

I, myself, am having a hard time deciding between Lestah and Mugen Girl. :laugh:

shut up blazed your coupe is complete. I don't care . wire tucked kseries for the win

Status
Not open for further replies.