• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen girls car looked better back when she first ran. Seriously.

The arc winglets and the rsx wheels kill it for me. There is just too much going on now
I wish she still ran the ITR's, but either way s**t will look nice when she gets some 5 lug Mugens.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually think that if we erased all the "one post wonder" votes then it would actually be a better contest. I think if we did that all the other contestants besides blazed and mugen girl would actually have a chance. Having people come and sign up just to vote for you is just plain b***h. :thumbdown

Yeah, the rides submitted made this rotm a DAMN good contest but then the shadyness f**ked it all up. :( I say we either ditch this ROTM contest or do it over with voting rules, that way the other good entries can actually have a chance.

:twocents:
I say if everyone else is up for it, do it. Re-do the whole thing, or delete all the votes that came from people that signed up for an obvious reason. People don't understand that I did this not to win or lose, but to have a good ROTM race for once. I thought Blazed would have won.
It's all good.I get a lot of haters, mainly because I am female. You guys can argue with me all you like about "it's not because you are female", but the fact is I have been in the import scene for a long time. Some things never seem to change and that's one of them. People say and think it's easier to be female in the world of cars. Who ever says that is obviously not female. Yes, the girls get the leg humpers and the actual true admirers of the car, but haters are in abundance. But it's like that with almost anything, there are haters every where. To me, when I look at a car, I look at it face value. Not who owns it, or drives it, although at the end when two cars are equal or compare well who owns it does have a factor. A car might not even be my taste, but I can take the time to appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into a modified ride. But that's just my .02 cents about everything. Thanks to everyone, and I am truly surprised how this thing turned out and I am also surprised how people can be with a friendly competition, or at least it was meant to be. So do a re-do, or a re-count, it might actually make a difference.

*Starla*

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say if everyone else is up for it, do it. Re-do the whole thing, or delete all the votes that came from people that signed up for an obvious reason. People don't understand that I did this not to win or lose, but to have a good ROTM race for once. I thought Blazed would have won.
It's all good.I get a lot of haters, mainly because I am female. You guys can argue with me all you like about "it's not because you are female", but the fact is I have been in the import scene for a long time. Some things never seem to change and that's one of them. People say and think it's easier to be female in the world of cars. Who ever says that is obviously not female. Yes, the girls get the leg humpers and the actual true admirers of the car, but haters are in abundance. But it's like that with almost anything, there are haters every where. To me, when I look at a car, I look at it face value. Not who owns it, or drives it, although at the end when two cars are equal or compare well who owns it does have a factor. A car might not even be my taste, but I can take the time to appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into a modified ride. But that's just my .02 cents about everything. Thanks to everyone, and I am truly surprised how this thing turned out and I am also surprised how people can be with a friendly competition, or at least it was meant to be. So do a re-do, or a re-count, it might actually make a difference.

*Starla*
Ok correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this your second time winning? Don't see a need to pull the gender card for even winning this time.

Any car will have haters, ANY, your car is soo dope I don't see you needing to blame this on sex. I don't think anyone should waste the time to recount this, I said it as a joke, take your win w/pride.

Congrats!

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this your second time winning? Don't see a need to pull the gender card for even winning this time.

Any car will have haters, ANY, your car is soo dope I don't see you needing to blame this on sex. I don't think anyone should waste the time to recount this, I said it as a joke, take your win w/pride.

Congrats!

I was mainly saying most of that from the comments I have gotten during this whole thing. And yes I won back in 2005. There were 2 members running this month that had won previously.

I just sometimes wish people would see it as a car, not a girls car. Makes me want to change my damn screen names.

And Thank you. I will say it again, I was surprised I won...I thought it would be Blazed or Lestah.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol, dude what's up with you being a sore looser? You came in second which was still well deserved, but K swaps or BYS bumpers doesn't really mean s**t when it comes to building a unique ride :thumbup:
and painting a ValveCover and a lip kit is ? :what:

she has a veryy nice car. But u are blind to not see the obvious difference between the 2!

Props to Lestah , i would have liked to have seen him higher up in the poll #'s!! i really like his car, and the fact that he stated the REPLICA parts on his ride was a stand-up thing to do. :thumbs up:

But s**t happens, Congrats to Mugengirl either way!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

she has a veryy nice car. But u are blind to not see the obvious difference between the 2!

Props to Lestah , i would have liked to have seen him higher up in the poll #'s!! i really like his car, and the fact that he stated the REPLICA parts on his ride was a stand-up thing to do. :thumbs up:

But s**t happens, Congrats to Mugengirl either way!
pootie ur letting raw k power cloud ur judgement :lol:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pootie ur letting raw k power cloud ur judgement :lol:
nope, Blazed knows him and his K can get 1/8 mile and the brake against my B!!

But i know that bay didn't tuck itself. Could have been a SOHC in thereand still :drool:, thats a lottt of work. Especially if you are doing it yourself.:what:

and he didn't compromise the theme of the build with Replica parts.

But hey, whats done is done!!

well im out to try to make more power, enough is never really enough!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And yes I won back in 2005. There were 2 members running this month that had won previously.

damn, there's should be a rule againts that.
if your going to enter the rotm again, that's fine.
but second time around, it should be with a diffrent car.

disqualification.
specially if your re-entering a car that won first place already.

get what im saying?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone, just let it go, please.

Make sure to sign up for ROTM for November. :thumbup:

Thanks.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Nope, I'm not blind, and neither are the 35.97% who voted for the winner :thumbup:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope, I'm not blind, and neither are the 35.97% who voted for the winner :thumbup:
yeah but when the majority of those 35.97% didn't even take a look at any of the other rides in the contest and just voted........... :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but when the majority of those 35.97% didn't even take a look at any of the other rides in the contest and just voted........... :lol:
but I'm sure that goes for that gay guy Blazed and the other contestants.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dag. this is MEGA tough.

Mugen galore, SPOON GAUGES! Good thing I entered back in April!! LOL!

I'll think on this for a couple of days.

Everyone has a winning combo, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.