OEM Aero Kit

mother_BORED

5+ Year Member
Hey guys,
ive seen pics of the Honda OEM aero kit on some EM2s and i quite like it. Unfortunately you can't get it here in the UK (well not that i can find anywhere), does anbody know of anywhere that would ship it to the UK, or a company that makes a replica?

To be honest, i actually cant decide between that kit and the really subtle Honda lip kit (which i have found on UK sites). If importing is too much pissing about i'll probably just go with the lip kit.

Any other ideas? Thanks

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As far as I know, you can only directly buy it from Honda. I would check your local honda dealership to see if they have it. If not, your best bet would probably be buying it second hand from somebody - Ebay.

mother_BORED

5+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
As far as I know, you can only directly buy it from Honda. I would check your local honda dealership to see if they have it. If not, your best bet would probably be buying it second hand from somebody - Ebay.
I'll try the dealership tomorrow. I'll also investimigate the ebay option.
Thanks Joe!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a problem man. Good luck with your search.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to thread jack, but what do you think of this OEM side under spoiler for 2004 coupe? vs. the aero version?

Aero version

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I personally like the underspoiler much better. Could you link me to the site where you found it?

mother_BORED

5+ Year Member
Liking the underspoiler. Unfortunately mine's a 2003 and the bottom of the bumper moulding is slightly different. Dammit!

We never even got the 2004-2005 coupe in the UK. We dont get the 8thgen coupe either.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mother_BORED said:
Liking the underspoiler. Unfortunately mine's a 2003 and the bottom of the bumper moulding is slightly different. Dammit!

We never even got the 2004-2005 coupe in the UK. We dont get the 8thgen coupe either.
it's good to know that the japanese crap on other markets too....but at least you have the Type-R, well not you personally the UK market. We get the watered down version in the Si. So be proud to be English. So yeah...

mother_BORED

5+ Year Member
got_sake? said:
it's good to know that the japanese crap on other markets too....but at least you have the Type-R, well not you personally the UK market. We get the watered down version in the Si. So be proud to be English. So yeah...
One of my workmates has a EP3 typeR Civic and its absolutely brilliant. Gotta love that vtec yowl!