OEM Civic Colors

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What colour was mine when i bought it?
it used to go like an aquamarine style green when the sun hit it...

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're from the UK right?

you guys have different colors than we do, try the honda UK website

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But it is still an "OEM Honda" as this topic is titled....:???:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
agreed =) OEM is OEM, regardless of which DM it is.

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the list would be ridiculously long if we listed every civic color across the word, especially when its so damn easy to find the info on the honda website.

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Erm...not really, there can't be over 30 different colours of 6th gen civics that come out of the factory...i was just asking...:???:

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WELL I TOLD YOU... try looking at the honda website if you really want to know

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooooo who's getting in a stress cos they can't answer a question.......LOL!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm interested enough to do the research for oem civic colours.... so when i have the time and motivation, i'll come up with a good list for everyone.

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Carlip
actually i told you where to get it... not my fault that you're too stupid/lazy to look it up yourself. you can log on clubcivic and argue about this but you're to lazy to go the uk honda website or run a search on google?

what and clown

what do you expect? you want me to drop everything and search for the color of your own car? seriously... who doesn't know the color of their own f**king car? when people asked you what the color was what was your answer? "its ummm.. honda blue"

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I laugh, i was mereley asking for help, maybe someone knows about oem colours and doesn't need to "look it up".....

Ask me about the b16a2....see if i have to look it up...

God damn man, that's the whole point of forums ain't it? to share information....?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol... well, there's instances when nobody knows, and someone (usually me) goes out and does the research for it. for instance, i currently doing research on civic chassis codes. i've got chassis codes from the first civic on.. all i'm missing is the 7th gens and a couple non-usdm and non-eudm (is that the euro one?) models... such as the 4wd 5dr hatches.

Mark7901

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Carlip
You were not "merely asking for help" as you stated...you were making fun of him....SEE ABOVE....so I don't blame them if they got mad at you....Its not the forum, its your attitude......

Anyway, I've got that 5th gen Camilla Red pear, and it is identical to the color purple. Its weird because my registration says red, but in all honesty the car is purple, hope I dont get pulled over by a pissed off cop!

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did ask for help in my first post in this topic and made a perfectly valid statement in my 2nd, when someone replies to me using capital lettering, i take it as if s/he is using a more negative attitude towards me...especially when a post begins with "WELL I TOLD YOU.." trying to make me seem stupid or something...i just replied like i did because of the way he responded, merely because they could not reply with an instant answer....

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Titanium on the 7th gen also comes for the coupe.

Fiji Blue is the new coupe color. Eternal Blue remained for the sedan for 2k4ers.

Euro Yellow Pearl (2002 EP3)
Inca Pearl (2001 Civic Coupe)

There's also that light blue for the Civic hybrid.

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a dark green 95 sedan, I just got it painted so I should know the name of the color but i forget. It's not on the list, i dont know if it matters that Im in Canada though... When I remember what color it is I'll post it, all I remember is that the name is kinda long and not real easy to pronounce, lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
is it a stock colour? post some pics. i'm very interested (i love green civics).

btw justin, you should add cypress green pearl to the 6gen part of the list.
96-98 green was cypress green pearl
99-00 green was clover green pearl

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And my sticky with the color codes might help too. =) I know I don't have all of the colors yet, but I'm trying to collect them all.