OEM Si pictures?

Stliqn007

Hi vtec bros (new here) . :P

Does anyone have some decent quality pictures of a completely OEM 2000 Honda Civic Coupe Si? Exterior/Interior. I need some pictures. I'm hoping in the following years when and if i get a 6th gen Civic coupe to replicate the Si version.
Now u'd probably question me "why would u replicate it?" well the thing is, i live in a country that never got the Si's and barely has any Civic coupes up for sale (the ones that ARE for sale are the d16y7 engine ones and very few are Y8).
So in the future i really hope that I'll be able to do something like that,but i lack some pictures. Yes i did look around,but i barely found any blue Si's. So if anyone out there has a stock Si and doesn't mind taking pictures of his ride for me,snap a few on the inside and outside. Pretty much a 360 view of it. =)

Thanks guys.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can easily find many pictures using the Images tab on Google. I suggest you search under "2000 Civic Si blue" for exterior pictures. The interiors are all the same with the exception being that all Si models have an Si gauge cluster.

Ice Cream Kid

And they had either cloth seats with a different pattern (I've got the front ones actually), or leather, both of them had speed holes in the headrests :P
Other differences I can list off the top of my head include the front grill having a removable si badge, I think foglights and a front lip were optional (though all 99-00 civics may have had that), they had a wing with a brakelight, I might be wrong but I think their rear deck was flat, no brakelight since it was on the wing (need someone to confirm that one), and they had colormatched side skirt thingies.....what'd I miss? :P

Stliqn007

Thx Hex. I dunno why i haven't thought of searching that :mrgreen:

So Ice,ure saying some stuff is optional and not just the way they do it?

Is this by any chance the interior?

also found this

Last edited by a moderator:

Stliqn007

Thanks for the content guys. Looks like there's quite the differences. Even the dash is different lol

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the content guys. Looks like there's quite the differences. Even the dash is different lol
The gauge cluster is different and it uses amber bulbs in the climate control but other than that the dash is the same in all USDM models at least. What is different on your dash?

Stliqn007

The gauge cluster is different and it uses amber bulbs in the climate control but other than that the dash is the same in all USDM models at least. What is different on your dash?
It's like the normal meh dashes are most 6th gen civics have

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your going to spend thousands trying to replicate a em1 si, not only are there the interior and exterior differences there are the suspension and drivetrain differences. i say just buy the main parts that make the si different like the cluster, grill, motor and sway bars oh and maybe the electron blue pearl paint

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Look up my old threads, posted a blue '00 Si for sale a while back and I think I covered the bases

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interior: seats, si cluster, leather wrapped steering wheel, leather wrapped shift knob
Leather seats were optional.

Exterior: color matched side skirts, front lip, mesh grill.
Fog lights, rear spoiler, rear lip (RARE!) were optional.

Rear disc, rear sway bar, and... b16a2!