noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, you can't even see that

iCon09

Gucci
Can't see anything but looking forward to better pics. I am on the fence with window visors, I have one for my sunroof and love the look.

bkjj77

Registered VIP
get the visors they are so worth the money
they look so good and just knowing that there oem make you feel like you bought the best
DONT BUY THE 30 cheap ones

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im still trying to justify 200+ for something that cost them $5 to make

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im still trying to justify 200+ for something that cost them $5 to make
It's ultra rare JDM plastic.:what:

It's ridiculous.
Putco makes some very nice, in channel visors for the Honda Element, Accord and CRV for less than $60.
If only they made them for the older Civics.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought them for my em1 after I went turbo and had to remove A/C condensor. Man that sucked in the summer time! Not only do they cost an arm and a leg, but they really don't do anything. Try driving in the rain with your windows cracked... water still splashes in :roll:

My ridgeline has the OEM visors installed also. They are a lot bigger though, and cover more glass. I'm actually able to drive with the windows cracked while its raining and not get wet :thumbs up

Last edited:

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought them for my em1 after I went turbo and had to remove A/C condensor. Man that sucked in the summer time! Not only do they cost an arm and a leg, but they really don't do anything. Try driving in the rain with your windows cracked... water still splashes in :roll:
^ i bought a used set, but they are too short to let any real amount of air in and by the mirror water totally comes right in... kinda lame. But i do like how they look.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope neither one of you paid a lot for them since they seem to be only good for aesthetics.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ i bought a used set, but they are too short to let any real amount of air in and by the mirror water totally comes right in... kinda lame. But i do like how they look.
I had that problem with the stock mirrors too, but it was somewhat alleviated when I swapped to folding mirrors.
I hope neither one of you paid a lot for them since they seem to be only good for aesthetics.
I think I paid like $150 :oops:

bkjj77

Registered VIP
I got mine for 100 with all clips.. I would just go on Craig's and if I saw them on people's cars for sale then I would ask if they would sell there visors untill someone finally said yes....they really don't do anything I just like how they look from the side and rear view of car

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't see much :what:.

Yeah the Honda OEM window visors don't do much but they do something at the very least. Not enough to really make that much of a difference but if you have a moonroof and are moving at a decent speed, you can at least tilt your moonroof and crack your windows to get some air flowing. That's what I do.

And I think I paid...around 150 shipped for mine brand new off jdmland. The prices appear to have gone up.

bkjj77

Registered VIP
Yah mine are in almost perfect condition... But I wouldn't get them for actually use only look

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, cant see as stated...lol. But I mostly use them to crack the windows at work on a hot day. And I guess I got the deal at $90 =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i might just get cheap ones, they looks teh same basically and might even work better