**Official Black Friday 2008 thread***

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw on yahoo that KB Toys has all their video games on sale buy 2 get one free.

I also heard that Target has Call of Duty: World at War on sale for $30.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doom Day has come...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im not going, but i'll check out best buy later in the morning like 12 or something to see if they have anything cheap and worth buying...

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just got up a few mins ago, bout to head out and brave the cold/crowds at wal mart.

time for a new TV!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm gonna go to Best Buy and just walk around to see how much their external hard drives are on sale for and what else they got on sale. I'll probably end up waiting in the butt ass long line if the deal is good enough.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lines werent too bad up here in the north. Picked up 2 Garmin gps units for $200 @ wal mart.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not one but TWO lines wrapped around my Target store this morning at 5:30am. We opened at 6am. :lol: It was a f**king NIGHTMARE! :shock: I haven't seen anything like it since I lived in Brooklyn, NY at a ToysRus as a kid. :lol:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wasn't anything too great today that caught my eye. But tomorrow I am buying a 26 LCD TV and a Sony 1000w home theater system for $460 total. I can't wait to put that in my dorm room.....haha

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wasn't anything too great today that caught my eye. But tomorrow I am buying a 26 LCD TV and a Sony 1000w home theater system for $460 total. I can't wait to put that in my dorm room.....haha
where is that deal?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
where is that deal?
Sears. 26" LCD Vizio for $280 on sale, regularly $400. The Sony system is just on clearance for $180, we actually have the identical one in our sunroom, I just want it for my dorm also.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i can't find info on that vizio on their website at all. it says it is $459.99

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was at the store a little while ago and it was $399. I called my dad and he was reading the flyer and it said a saturday special of $200, and all model numbers matched between the in store product and flyer. I'll look around and see if I can find any info on it for you.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I cant belive some one died over this bs, I seen that s**t on the news..

On a lighter note I got punched in the face with a xbox.