5+ Year Member
Hahaha, It really will never end.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anything going on the week of April 20th-29th? I am coming down to Asheville to visit! :D

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
Just a heads up to everyone. I am now planning weekly meets in Irmo, SC. If anyone wants the info, hit me up!!

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Anyone going to the rod run in Pidgeon forge,TN sep 14-16? Iv got a cabin so ill be out there all weekend if anyone wants to meet up.

Sent from my DROIDX

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Every post is date stamped. Connie and CJ89 posted yesterday.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I pretty much haven't seen anyone from Clemson on here in a long time other than in the tech threads.

I'm pretty much looking for anything car related (as long as it's not an auto cross event or trip to the Tail) to do in Knoxville, Johnson City, Bristol, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville/Spartanburg, and I'll even go as far as Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, or Atlanta & Savannah. The scene in Asheville has not been the same since I left in 2003. Cruising pretty much died with me. Now the big thing is going to the Tail because everyone wants to be an auto crosser now... whoo! Who gives a rats ass!?! So you hit a twisty, big deal. You live in the mountains! Every road is a f**king twisty! :lol:

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Yeah, I pretty much haven't seen anyone from Clemson on here in a long time other than in the tech threads.

I'm pretty much looking for anything car related (as long as it's not an auto cross event or trip to the Tail) to do in Knoxville, Johnson City, Bristol, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville/Spartanburg, and I'll even go as far as Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, or Atlanta & Savannah. The scene in Asheville has not been the same since I left in 2003. Cruising pretty much died with me. Now the big thing is going to the Tail because everyone wants to be an auto crosser now... whoo! Who gives a rats ass!?! So you hit a twisty, big deal. You live in the mountains! Every road is a f***ing twisty! :lol:
So you don't want to do autoX or the tail, i guess question is...What DO you want to do lol, I am tired of the old crowd that just goes around and revs up at everything I want to try to start up a legitimate scene with nice cars and hang out and talk about cars or work on rides if someone needs help and go to car shows as a group or like fast fridays at atlanta dragway or something and stuff like that, also if you look online you see like videos of destination cruises of a big group that drive as a group say from clemson to myrtle beach or something and get as many modified hondas as possible kinda like a rolling car show and get videos and pictures different places as a group, sounds kinda stupid but they are really fun

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you don't want to do autoX or the tail, i guess question is...What DO you want to do lol, I am tired of the old crowd that just goes around and revs up at everything I want to try to start up a legitimate scene with nice cars and hang out and talk about cars or work on rides if someone needs help and go to car shows as a group or like fast fridays at atlanta dragway or something and stuff like that, also if you look online you see like videos of destination cruises of a big group that drive as a group say from clemson to myrtle beach or something and get as many modified hondas as possible kinda like a rolling car show and get videos and pictures different places as a group, sounds kinda stupid but they are really fun
I'm an unofficial professional twisty driver for 15 years. :lol:

I'm good for car shows, cruises and meeting folks from all over. I haven't brought any of my Honda's down south since '09 when my only daily was my red coupe. Now I'm back to having my Malibu to go on trips with, in comfort (A/C & backseats) since I have a family now.

Car clubs and groups are old school. Now they are born overnight on FB. :lol: I've joined 5 within the last 3 years on FB between 4 different states. :lol: I can't even count how many sites I've joined over the years, but CC has been my number one since '04. I still rock the stickers on my white hatch. =)

I'm a ricer. I mostly keep to myself and do my own thing. I snub my nose at nice cars. :lol: Oh you want to feature nice cars, but not rice? Pffftt :thumbdown: I had a nice car once, then it got stolen and burnt to a crisp. I tried to have a nice car again and they attempted to steal it while I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. :roll: I'm a bitter ricer. Now you get ugly fast car(s)!

I enjoy drag races because the outcome is always different and it's exciting for me! I have to frown down upon street racing since it's taboo after 2000 and the first fast and furious movie came out. So I'm not even going to discuss that issue because my dumbass blew the transmission in 2001 in my Malibu thinking I had a stick shift racing a 87 white camaro on I-240E... :lol: :oops: I swear, you had to be in the car with me that Saturday night. I made that redneck so mad and then I was a sad panda because I had to commute to work by bus for 2 months while my transmission sat on my kitchen table, being worked on by my professional mechanic father who worked all day and came home to fixing it at night. Did I mention I didn't have a social life for 2 months during the summer at 19 years old? :lol:

Many years ago, I did a Super Street mag cruise in my original white hatch, from Jacksonville, FL to Nopi Nationals in Atlanta. That was a blast. Lots of those cars were from Miami and Orlando with a few folks from Tampa. Really relaxed and did 5-10 over the speed limit MAX. We formed a V a few times, took turns from one car in the back moving to the front. It was a legit organized cruise. No asshattery. I haven't done a cruise like that since! I tried a last minute late night cruise with 25 cars in March and apparently they didn't get the memo that it was a cruise and not a race to BWW. Nothing like getting ricer flyby's by Evo's. :(

Trust me when I say I've been into Honda's for over a decade and cruising since 1994. I'm just out of touch with the scene down there since I live in Chicago now. When I lived in Asheville we had cruising WEEKLY. This once a month or once every few months thing is the pits. Now every time I want to do something car related when I come down, nothing is going on anywhere, even up here!. :lol:

CJ89

Registered VIP
The scene in Asheville went down hill when they closed the patton cruse down. s**t used to be fun as hell every friday night lol but like i said the rod run is sep. 14-16 ill be out there if anyone wants to meet up lmk.

Sent from my DROIDX

CJ89

Registered VIP
The scene in Asheville went down hill when they closed the patton cruse down. s**t used to be fun as hell every friday night lol but like i said the rod run is sep. 14-16 xxdeathmalicexx and I will be out there if anyone wants to meet up lmk.

Sent from my DROIDX

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
I'm an unofficial professional twisty driver for 15 years. :lol:

I'm good for car shows, cruises and meeting folks from all over. I haven't brought any of my Honda's down south since '09 when my only daily was my red coupe. Now I'm back to having my Malibu to go on trips with, in comfort (A/C & backseats) since I have a family now.

Car clubs and groups are old school. Now they are born overnight on FB. :lol: I've joined 5 within the last 3 years on FB between 4 different states. :lol: I can't even count how many sites I've joined over the years, but CC has been my number one since '04. I still rock the stickers on my white hatch. =)

I'm a ricer. I mostly keep to myself and do my own thing. I snub my nose at nice cars. :lol: Oh you want to feature nice cars, but not rice? Pffftt :thumbdown: I had a nice car once, then it got stolen and burnt to a crisp. I tried to have a nice car again and they attempted to steal it while I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. :roll: I'm a bitter ricer. Now you get ugly fast car(s)!

I enjoy drag races because the outcome is always different and it's exciting for me! I have to frown down upon street racing since it's taboo after 2000 and the first fast and furious movie came out. So I'm not even going to discuss that issue because my dumbass blew the transmission in 2001 in my Malibu thinking I had a stick shift racing a 87 white camaro on I-240E... :lol: :oops: I swear, you had to be in the car with me that Saturday night. I made that redneck so mad and then I was a sad panda because I had to commute to work by bus for 2 months while my transmission sat on my kitchen table, being worked on by my professional mechanic father who worked all day and came home to fixing it at night. Did I mention I didn't have a social life for 2 months during the summer at 19 years old? :lol:

Many years ago, I did a Super Street mag cruise in my original white hatch, from Jacksonville, FL to Nopi Nationals in Atlanta. That was a blast. Lots of those cars were from Miami and Orlando with a few folks from Tampa. Really relaxed and did 5-10 over the speed limit MAX. We formed a V a few times, took turns from one car in the back moving to the front. It was a legit organized cruise. No asshattery. I haven't done a cruise like that since! I tried a last minute late night cruise with 25 cars in March and apparently they didn't get the memo that it was a cruise and not a race to BWW. Nothing like getting ricer flyby's by Evo's. :(

Trust me when I say I've been into Honda's for over a decade and cruising since 1994. I'm just out of touch with the scene down there since I live in Chicago now. When I lived in Asheville we had cruising WEEKLY. This once a month or once every few months thing is the pits. Now every time I want to do something car related when I come down, nothing is going on anywhere, even up here!. :lol:

I am always down for anything anytime. and when i say nice cars i dont mean they have to look amazing i mean ones that run good and dont break down everywhere lol (bad experience on a long cruise) im up to meeting daily weekly monthly or whatever i dont care. As far as the cruises 10 over max but i want a legitimate cruise where everyone stays in a pack and does not let anyone in between and we all stop if we see a good picture spot or something ya know? i just dont want a half a$$ group i want a real one that actually meets consistently and goes to events together

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm coming down for another visit next weekend... Anything going on around the Asheville area? I'll even drive if there is something going on.