OFFICIAL DIY: Skunk2 Intake Manifold Install - GSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

si-speedy

5+ Year Member
B16A2 skunk2 manifold help

:cry:Nice but does anyone know how to install the skunk2 manifold on to a B16A2 i just got one for my ride but i don't know how to install it i want to do it my self but i need help can anyone help me out????

jthao

5+ Year Member
Help

after installing did you have to tune anything?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
That's if you still use the stock ecu that is meant to work with iabs on the stock im.

love4eg

5+ Year Member
nice write up man i actually picked up a skunk 2 im on craigslist the other day for $150 and it prolly the best decision ive ever made you can tell a very big difference in response that manifold makes

got_ek

5+ Year Member
Hows The Sound Of Vtec Crossover On Skunk 2 Manifold?? Did It Cracked Loud?

!4NDY!

Civic
Help plz Code 9

So my check engine light came on after putting in a new engine. The code is a 9. I have the Honda Haynes repair manual and did exactly what it said. To check the CYP sensor, disconnect the ignition harness connector at the distributor and probe terminals D and H with an ohmmeter . And compare it to spec. Spec is 300 to 750 it read 426 so its good. Then is said to check for continuity to ground on each terminal. And that continuity should NOT exist. I checked it and there was no continuity. So it passed both the tests and then it says if it passes both the test to take it to be diagnosed at the dealer. f**k THAT 'im not about to pay over a 100 just to have it diagnosed. So i'm begging all you guys who read this to help. If you ran in to this problem before whats the fix???? I need to get the car register and have it pass smog asap. So help is needed asap lol and Thanks ahead of time. Hopefully someone know what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.