OFFICIAL: Fast and Furious (2009)

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
enough.....consider this a warning. anymore outbursts will be handeled by me......Thank you, drive through....tonyM

Last edited by a moderator:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its okay guys, he made a bunch of other retarded posts as well. No big loss.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought I was gonna go see this, but after I saw vin diseal and that chick drive under that bouncing tanker in the preview, I knew exactly where this one was going...
Oh dont get me wrong, Im gonna watch it eventually but it may just be a rental...

I get where your going with that, but hear me out. You have to take action movies with a grain of salt. People get too critical with this stuff. How is this any more less "believable" than say Bruce Willis jumping out of a truck and sliding down a busted freeway section while a plane crashes down on top? It is very easy to get too caught up in the technical when watching action movies. Sit back and take them for what they are supposed to be......entertainment.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just got back from it. As far as ricey cars go, ehhhh, less than the other 3, but then again, the car parts in general were toned waaaaay back. All in all, well worth the money to go see it, I fully enjoyed it, even after wanting to bang my head against the wall seeing 2f2f and most of the time during tokyo drift. If you liked the first one, which I did, this one will make it worth your while. just my 2 ¢ .

EDIT: Oh, and also, there was this really big muscle car theme going on through the whole thing, something tells me the 'ricer' uproar may come because of how many classic and foreign cars were used.

Last edited:

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually enjoyed the movie too and i hate 2fast2furious and i didn't even like tokyo drift. Definitely, worth going to the theater to see this movie. Muscle car is gonna be a hottest trend, new mustang with stripes includes. already gone wild on the street.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I saw it too. Yea there were some parts in it that youre just like "Yea not possible"........but I mean all in all it wasnt a bad movie. I think it was worth seeing.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I saw it too. Yea there were some parts in it that youre just like "Yea not possible"........but I mean all in all it wasnt a bad movie. I think it was worth seeing.
/agree

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a toss up for me as to which one was better.
the original one or this one?

it was pretty good!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Towards the beginning I'm pretty sure they had a scene with Han. Didn't he die in the third movie?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Word. You didnt happen to catch onto the fact that him and Dom were parting ways and he said "I hear theyre doing some pretty cool things over in Tokyo"????????

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a Mustang GT try to race me on the way back from the movie. :what:
This is why im waiting a few weeks until i go see it, i'll let the ricers get their jollys off on it early so i dont have to play fast and the furious wars to get out of the parking lot afterwards.

moo shoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I saw it tonight. I liked the movie but after the movie I was hoping some rice kids would try and come race. It didn't happen :(

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i really liked it...but i wish they had more variation in cars....i thought the old school muscle theme was played too heavily. the TWO german cars they had in there were "riced" out. I thought Paul Walker actually acted more intelligently than in the past...he lost some of his surfer brah-ness. I didnt like a depressed Dom either....its not a big thing, but he was better in the first one. Jordana Brewster needed to be more actively cast.

on a side note, i laughed my ASS off when O'Connor slammed that other agent into the marble wall

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it was probably the worst out of the series. It was worth seeing.. but, not an excellent movie. The first half straight up sucked... but as it neared the end, I liked it more and more. And yea... the ending was sweet. lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i really liked it...but i wish they had more variation in cars....i thought the old school muscle theme was played too heavily. the TWO german cars they had in there were "riced" out. I thought Paul Walker actually acted more intelligently than in the past...he lost some of his surfer brah-ness. I didnt like a depressed Dom either....its not a big thing, but he was better in the first one. Jordana Brewster needed to be more actively cast.

on a side note, i laughed my ASS off when O'Connor slammed that other agent into the marble wall
I didnt think that the muscle car theme was played off too much at all. There was what...Doms Charger, his Chevelle, and the Grand Torino :what: Think maybe you could open up your imagination a little bit, not just imports race ;)

Oh yea and youre right, that marble wall scene was the best part of the movie.

iluvpho

5+ Year Member
kinda disappointing...not much car scenes as other fast and furious and they tried to make this guy movie into a romance....................................................anyways really good scenes tho

lol at the parking lot...so many wanna be teenagers reving thier engines it was horrible