OFFICIAL: Fast and Furious (2009)

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the new import tuner today when I was in town and it has an article about the movie. "Brian O'Conner" will have a Skyline in the movie. Here is what was quoted about it.

"Paul Walker even had to fight the production company-almost literally-to keep vinyl graphics off the car during filming."

Also Vance Hu's (from Hunting Beach, CA) built NSX will be in the movie for a brief time. Driven by Jordana Brewster. I never really heard of the guy but some Cali people might. He owns Bulldog Cigar and Hookah Lounge. (www.bulldoghookah.com for whoever is interested)

Also Sean Morris from RB Motoring (and former Motorex before that) is a "technical advisor" in the movie. The article says that most of job dealt with teaching the actors proper hand and foot movements, counter steering, heel-toe shifting, and left-foot braking for the "inserts" in scenes when stunt doubles could not be used. (Hopefully that means there will be 8 speed eclipse this time)

That's mainly the highlights of the article. Hopefully this movie won't be as much "ricer" material as the others.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha thats awesome about the vinyls on the skyline!

and LOL at the 13 geared eclipse that can go into reverse at over 100 mph!!!

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha thats awesome about the vinyls on the skyline!

and LOL at the 13 geared eclipse that can go into reverse at over 100 mph!!!
lol was it actually 13? I couldn't remember I lost count.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
He shifted 7 times, I believe thats counting shifting into first.

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was 7 times if I recall correctly. And I and my roommate are definitely going to the midnight opening for this movie, and might be rocking cardboard body kits, yeah! Hahaha

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hear it's not going to be as much rice in the movie besides a tuna fish sandwich.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw the 1st one opening night haha i think i was 20