Official Forza Motorsport 4 Thread

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm a little upset that there arent any porches too, also all the wheels are the same from forza 3 but i like the addition of traffic. havent gotten to far in this game yet but enjoying it.
No porches?! Oh come on! EVERY NEEDS A PORCHE!

OH. You meant Porsche. Right right.

momoxsparco558

That D series Guy
5+ Year Member
I will post more when I'm not on my iPod. I just wanted to just let y'all know I bought a new 360 s for this game and preordered for 80bux. So to me it was a 600$ game... IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!! the depth of this game is remarkable to say the least. It is however, boring online if you don't Have friends to play with. I used to enjoy playing and just Honda drag racing street style, but online everyone is all using r1 and awd. Anyone interested in getting a club together so some of us can share tunes , cars and play around? I made one called "the civic guys " just to see how it all works, but no one took much intrests.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought an S2k and found an awesome drift tuning setup for it... soo much fun if you find the right track. Maple Valley is awesome for drifting

momoxsparco558

That D series Guy
5+ Year Member
I bought an xbox just to play this game. I pre ordered the LCE from Microsoft. Still not here.

They refunded my money though... maybe they canceled it? But my order says it's "in process" I'm gonna be mad if they did...

I know best buy screwed a lot of people.
my wife ordered mine through amazon...the limited edition came with a subie.... i heard the crz came with it if it was ordered from Microsoft... but they dont have the best track record with being prompt or reliable. I also heard that walmart DELETED it from their inventory.... WTF???

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is customization on this game compared to Gran Turismo 5?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Never played GT, but in terms of tuning and parts you can customize almost ANYTHING. You can buy anything from air filters to bigger injectors, weight reduction, upgrade brakes, etc. You can even do a B20 swap in the civic! tune anything from suspension to camber, toe, gear ratio's, tire pressure, etc.

For appearance and whatnot it's not bad I guess... haha

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
How is customization on this game compared to Gran Turismo 5?
I was playing Forza 3 at a friends over the weekend. GT5 compared to forza is a huge difference- forza being better. I'm assuming that 4 has even more customization.

There is actually damage in forza too. Not just paint scuffs.

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see Forza 4 threads everywhere, and everybody is telling great things about it, I'm getting anxious to play it but I don't have the money, I hope to buy it on weekend and un-chip the console to play online

brownbear24

Renamed this to the official thread ;)

So i am thinking after work tomorrow i am picking up forza 4. wasn't planning on it because BF3 comes out 2 weeks later and mw3 a few weeks after that. It's going to be an expensive 6 weeks for me haha.

Any ways whose excited?

Plz sir..don't waste ur money on Mw3....Bf3 is soo much better and way more realistic than mw3, I would never reccomend cod to anyone they are the same base game,just with different textures. Bf3 looked and felt better as a beta, than black ops felt as a finished game. I guess mop but I have played a lot of fps.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OMMMGGGGG

I can NOT wait to get home and pick this up...

Be ready for the drift S2k, ya'll bishes be fooked :evil:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never played GT, but in terms of tuning and parts you can customize almost ANYTHING. You can buy anything from air filters to bigger injectors, weight reduction, upgrade brakes, etc. You can even do a B20 swap in the civic! tune anything from suspension to camber, toe, gear ratio's, tire pressure, etc.

For appearance and whatnot it's not bad I guess... haha
f**k waiting till my birthday, I'm dropping the money on this game in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn half of yall still done have it, me and my friends preordered that s**t. Even got the fuzzy dice from best by lol. Add me up if u get on gamertag: BlackendAbyss. Course I've already been semi banned for making a pedobear decal and putting it on the back of my EG hatch. Not sure why but they've apparently been bannin everybody on here lol.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn half of yall still done have it, me and my friends preordered that s***. Even got the fuzzy dice from best by lol. Add me up if u get on gamertag: BlackendAbyss. Course I've already been semi banned for making a pedobear decal and putting it on the back of my EG hatch. Not sure why but they've apparently been bannin everybody on here lol.
so i guess my 'Nazi-Penis' Benz wont be allowed? that's a shame...

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you gotta be careful on what decals you make or put and what you name them. they're banning a lot of people. shocker decal will also get you banned.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is now the official Forza 4 thread!

So far this game is amazing. Graphics and sounds are fantastic. SOOOO many cars (no Porsche's though, because EA is lame). Clarkson is in it and does an intro, plus the top gear track is in the game!

I love the "Top Gear Bowling" too, and some of the other mini games that have come up... awesome.

I also just did an autocross with a CTR ;)
I'm a little upset that there arent any porches too, also all the wheels are the same from forza 3 but i like the addition of traffic. havent gotten to far in this game yet but enjoying it.
I haven't fired it up in a while but doesn't 2 have Porche's?