Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i got my ass handed to me lol
Not really man

Blue 2000 Toyota Celica GT was semi-raced out/ sponsored on slicks i think
Orange 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 on slicks
Red 02 Dodge Neon don't remember... looked stock but damn he had a great time beat me too.

You did damn good Jay don't shoot yourself short.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for the moral support shane :D

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FYI
imma try to go tomorrow
http://scscc.net/schedule.html

Typical Race Schedule
Registration 7:30 - 9:30
Course Open for Walking 8:45 - 9:45
Tech Inspection 8:45 - 9:45
Mandatory Driver's Meeting 9:45
First Car on Course 10:00
Trophy Presentations approx. 4:00
Typical Entry Fees
SCSCC Members $20.00
Non-Members $30.00
Crew and Guests Free!
Make checks payable to: SCSCC

maniac213

5+ Year Member
man i can not wait till next year, will have to get my ride up to speed on thing and go out there with u guys

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For sure man, we will deff be hitting it hard again next yr, think I did maybe 6 events this yr, great to meet you today, thanks for postin Steve

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah steve go out with us next year so i'm not the only ep out there next year lol

maniac213

5+ Year Member
hehe i here that, it was just the 2 of us at the meet. i will def be out next year with u guys hitting the track.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gentlemen,

i must inform you that i will be attending school this spring semester. I have a Saturday class which interferes with auto crossing. I was really looking forward to doing some motor sports in the spring, but looks like i won't be able to do anything on Saturdays. My Sundays are still open. For the tire rack events, i might just have to skip school. other then that, good luck to you all :thumbup:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we'll miss ya man, actually there's lots of Sunday events so don't be giving us excuses already :P

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe. i won't. i enjoy it as much as you guys do too. i look at it this way; if i break my car on saturday, i've got one day to fix it and make it to work on time the next day :lol: *knocks on wood*

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm seriously thinkin about it, but i have a feelin that i'm gonna be terrible. when is everyone registerin?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paul do it!!! It has nothing to do w/how good/bad you are it's about being there. Everyone is super friendly and if you mess up the aren't hard on you ask Jay ;)

You can register the day of or w/in a week before i think.

Easily will be the most fun you've had w/your SI :D

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paul do it!!! It has nothing to do w/how good/bad you are it's about being there. Everyone is super friendly and if you mess up the aren't hard on you ask Jay ;)You can register the day of or w/in a week before i think.

f**k you shane :lol:, but anywayz i wonder why they chose shaumberg this year i like melrose park it's alot closer compare to schaumber

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's good to mix it up,

Melrose has horrible asphault so it's prolly better in Schaumburg

+ all the delays last year from semi's trying to drive through the race to park was pretty ridiculous

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hhhmmm never seen the truckers when i went to melrose i guess i got lucky lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm seriously thinkin about it, but i have a feelin that i'm gonna be terrible. when is everyone registerin?
i have a feeling you'll do just fine :thumbup: first time i went i did really bad. gave up on myself, only ran three times.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a feeling you'll do just fine :thumbup: first time i went i did really bad. gave up on myself, only ran three times.
Yeah but you came back and redeemed yourself like a champ =)

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paul do it!!! It has nothing to do w/how good/bad you are it's about being there. Everyone is super friendly and if you mess up the aren't hard on you ask Jay ;)

You can register the day of or w/in a week before i think.

i'm seriously considerin it. but i have to take my gf to an event first so she can feel comfortable about me doin it. then, the helmet comes on, visor partially down, and let the games begin! :cool:

so which course is everyone headin at? and when?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
damn imaa newb' to this but it looks like u guys are talking about drifting or is it just sprint racing. Wonder if my civic can handle it?