Ohio Guys Chat Thread

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. I would've signed up by now but I been busy workin and crap.

vtac_ej6

idk if anyone is interested but im going to be selling my winter wheels. 14" enkei 92's. there not in great shape. lips are bent but they all hold air and ride straight. they look good for what they are. no tires. 150 pick up. pretty firm
pics are in my build thread

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got plenty of wheels, but let me know if you ever decide to get rid of that roof rack mate.

vtac_ej6

I got plenty of wheels, but let me know if you ever decide to get rid of that roof rack mate.
what wheels you have. interested in partial trade for a set? i have thr enkei's 92-93 gsr wheels mid sanding. and a set of fat fives with tires. rattled flat black b4 i got them. working on re polishing

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

firejackal

5+ Year Member
Dayton Ohio here, is there any Facebook events or something for Dayton meets?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP

Oh yea man there was one tonight that I totally forgot about or I would have been there. There is one tomorrow across from the dayton mall in the babysRus parking lot. Ill be there. Starts up around 9:30-10. Just look for the silver ep3 with red rims lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Yeah I'll be there tonight as well. Tuesday nights at the sams club on miller lane and Wednesday nights across from the Dayton mall like. CJ89 said.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Well the dayton mall meet tonight was a bust.... not really much of anyone out there compared to how it normally is.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

vtac_ej6

got my ek4 tail lights on today =) looks so much better now. hopefully i get splash gaurds and hood bra soon
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

got my ek4 tail lights on today =) looks so much better now. hopefully i get splash gaurds and hood bra soon
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Looks good! I love red/clear tails....

Where are you in Ohio? Or did I ask that already? lol :cool: