Ohio Guys Chat Thread

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Ohio Chat Thread

Well i figured id make this so new members from Ohio wont get thread jacked anymore lol. And we can have a thread specific to whatever local is going on or whatever.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha yeah, I didn't realize that until today. That welcome thread pretty much got jacked hahaha :P

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha yeah, I didn't realize that until today. That welcome thread pretty much got jacked hahaha :P
That would be an understatement...

CJ89

Registered VIP
Yea im down just shoot me a txt or whatever u both got my #.I gotta wash the ride first haha all this damn rain/snow and salt got my s**t looking BAAAAAD lol

CJ89

Registered VIP
That would be an understatement...
Seen on your R32 page some1 asked where is your front plate and you said " I refuse to drill holes in my car" well coming from a state with no front plate to this one.. Iv always hated them and i refuse to do the same...So how do you get away with it??????

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are most of you guys from southern ohio? I'm up in the northeast about 20 minutes outside of Cleveland.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and btw, I just zip tied my front plate to my bumper. Although I already have plate holes pre-drilled...I'm working on fixing that lol

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would have to probably be sometime in the summer, busy with school full time, an internship and work part time.
Also I need to put some serious work into my del Sol :lol:

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would have to probably be sometime in the summer, busy with school full time, an internship and work part time.
Also I need to put some serious work into my del Sol :lol:
Yeah I got school and work all the time :/ and I've still got a ways to go on my civic lol. It's getting there though

CJ89

Registered VIP
So what time are you guys thinking about doing this? I was thinking around 3 3;30ish. that would give me time to do what i need to around the house the shower the shower the car lol.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that sounds fine, I have to find time to wash my car too lol

Where you wanting to meet up?

CJ89

Registered VIP
So i was thinking of the Sonic in West Carrollton off E Dixie Dr. what do u guys think? Its 35min away from me.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Or we can meet on restaurant row. Idk what exit it is but its we're the sam's club is. There is a tone of diff. restaurants there to choose from.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So this is a thread for 2 guys from Ohio to keep in touch? How nice.