Ohio Guys Chat Thread

vtac_ej6

Yeah, haven't posted on here in forever lol. I've been meaning to post up CJ89's autox runs from last weekend..
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #1"]lwNT17UewzM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #2"]9kseeRnpIQc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #3"]7X9V0eBppB8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #4"]odylFkrFyew[/YOUTUBE]

Honestly, I would say look through eBay for most of that stuff. Another great place to check is junkyards. There still are some junkyards that will let you take in your tools and take whatever you need off a car and pay for just those parts. Fenders, deck lids, and even tail lights are relatively easy to take off yourself.
ya i know, i was just wondering if anyone has the stuff laying around. my littlw brother just got his first civic and i was trying to clean it up a bit for him. he got a riced out 99 coupe. i took the decals off and did a full detail on it. just need to get the ebay tail lights off

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
More people need to come to the next autoX!!!!!!! Tell you what anyone from CC that comes out and runs a faster best lap than me gets a free BURGER!! lol

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More people need to come to the next autoX!!!!!!! Tell you what anyone from CC that comes out and runs a faster best lap than me gets a free BURGER!! lol
I'd take you up on that if my car runs by the time the next autox comes around. Did you find the schedule yet?

And we do need more people to come out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vtac_ej6

$400 to any locals if they buy today

brans new still in the boxes 16x7 +40
spun supamesh

located near cleveland 440-212-4326

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well damn, there's always something nice after I spend all my moneys lol. Those two piece rims?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuckIt

I wish i had a spare 400. Those would look amazing on my car.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
^^yes they would. To bad your next 400$ is going to a gun! hahahahahaha

Sent from my DROIDX

vtac_ej6

i wish someone had 400 to spare. i paid 560 for these 2 weeks ago :(