Ohio Guys Chat Thread

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Btw, just saw this on b20vtec.com

K20A
Vin: S604177
I purchased this motor in summer 06 for $5,500 and spent another $6,410 building it in summer of 07. Work was done at Westchester Crankshaft by Spanky.
Buyer will provided with receipts. I will even provide you with a bill of sale for this JDM motor.
Motor was street & Dyno tuned by Chameleon.
My HUGE loss is your GAIN!

*Price For Long Block $2,200 (This includes harness & monifold w/ Throttle body) o.b.o*

Motor:
Port+Polish
3 Angle valve job
Ferrera vlaves
Rebore & Hone: 86mm
Balanced
Crower stage 2 cams
JE Pistons
K24 oil pan
RBC intake manifold w/ BDL 70MM
Golden Eagle Fuel Rail (Red)
half shaft
Header gasket *New*
Heatshield gasket *New*
*A/C & P/S was deleted*
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure regulator w/ guage
ARP headstuds
Type R spark plug cover
Harness is ready to plug n play into 92-95 chassis (harness was done by Chameleon)

*Price For Transmission $1,250 o.b.o*

Type R Tranny (LSD - 6Speed) w/ Exedy stage 2 clutch (2nd Gear was replaced by chameleon)
Shifter w/ cables

92-95 Headers - $200 o.b.o
KoyoRad w/ Mishimoto slim fan - $100 o.b.o

The Bad:
You will need Kpro (*Recommended since motor is built)
Axles
Injectors w/ Clips (*I used RC 550c)
TPS sensor

I'm located in Bronx, NY. Motor will need to be picked up (*I can try to ship it but buyer is responsible for shipping*). It's corrently in a storage and can be seen on the weekends. Also note I've removed waterpump, alternator, starter because I was going to clean motor up but my EK was stolen so I don't feel like doing it anymore.

If you just want the head or block throw me an offer but buyer must take apart beacuse I've never taken engine apart all work was done by Westchester Crank & Chameleon.

You can also buy complete swap:

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/engines-transmissions-swaps-heads-blocks/876012-f-s-fully-built-k20a-swap-4-800-a.html

I need this motor gone ASAP!!! NO TRADES!!! Money talks PM or Text/Call Nelson @ 646-369-5935

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vtac_ej6

i remember last time.someone was interested in my roof rack. wel it is now for sale. 275 picked up with basket!! clips will fit any 92-00 sedan coupes and hatches will need different clips which can be had for under $70

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

OhD16

Hey whats up, glad I found this thread it saved me having to look for other Ohio natives with the same general car/hobby as me.

I'm in Grove City, currently driving a 96 Civic coupe I got in a trade. No knowledge of the car apart from the engine swap an suspension work done to it. I'm new to Honda stuff all together, so this will be a learning experience for me. I welcome all knowledge about the car/engine/suspension.

Specs:
D16y8 N/A
Full Megan header back exhaust.
K Sport coilovers with some other stuff.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember last time.someone was interested in my roof rack. wel it is now for sale. 275 picked up with basket!! clips will fit any 92-00 sedan coupes and hatches will need different clips which can be had for under $70

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
That was me that was interested, a few days before you posted this I already bought a rack..lol. Good luck with the sale though!

Hey whats up, glad I found this thread it saved me having to look for other Ohio natives with the same general car/hobby as me.

I'm in Grove City, currently driving a 96 Civic coupe I got in a trade. No knowledge of the car apart from the engine swap an suspension work done to it. I'm new to Honda stuff all together, so this will be a learning experience for me. I welcome all knowledge about the car/engine/suspension.

Specs:
D16y8 N/A
Full Megan header back exhaust.
K Sport coilovers with some other stuff.
Good to see more people on here! Yeah I was brand new to working on cars altogether when I got my civic lol. Lots of good people around here and on the forum.

OhD16

That was me that was interested, a few days before you posted this I already bought a rack..lol. Good luck with the sale though!

Good to see more people on here! Yeah I was brand new to working on cars altogether when I got my civic lol. Lots of good people around here and on the forum.
I have enough mechanical knowledge to get most minor/medium difficulty car jobs done alone. But its always more fun with friends to work on a car.

The Civic I picked up has 2 leaks I've found, 1 near the right rear tire, the other front left. I'm worried it might be brake fluid.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
I have enough mechanical knowledge to get most minor/medium difficulty car jobs done alone. But its always more fun with friends to work on a car.

The Civic I picked up has 2 leaks I've found, 1 near the right rear tire, the other front left. I'm worried it might be brake fluid.
If there is any kind of leak from the rear it is either brake fluid or gas. Id look into that asap.

Sent from my DROIDX

DuckIt

Yea, my guess is brake fluid. Pull the wheel off and check the lines. Especially the hard lines. Rust sucks.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

OhD16

If there is any kind of leak from the rear it is either brake fluid or gas. Id look into that asap.

Sent from my DROIDX
Took the car to a shop today had them put on new rubber 185/65/R14s all around. The 2 leaks are coming from the water pump area, and the rear passenger side brake caliper. I'll have to wait to get the caliper "leaking from what the mechanic said was from a fitting where a small spring that compresses the caliper is located" Non of my fluids where low so I guess for now I'll just hope for the best till I get paid.

So in other news, where do you guys meet up at? I'm in Grove City.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Oh your out by Columbus. Most of us on here are near and around Dayton. You might have better luck finding people near you on Ohiohondas.com

Sent from my DROIDX

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cool, know any other civic owners around Columbus? I could use some advice on my car. I have 0 knowledge about these cars, and the common problems with them.
there are tons of us lol, if you ever need anything hit me up have a garage full of tools and pretty much done anything on a honda. As others have said join ohiohondas.com its kinda slow but there are quite a few regulars that know quite a bit as well

CJ89

Registered VIP
Ok guys so we let this thread die lol lets get it updated with whats going on. My Ep3 is officially unofficially for sale or trade now.

Sent from my DROIDX

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wanting to trade finally? Lol. My EM1 is gonna be out of commission for a week for a head rebuild.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Iv been wanting to trade but for a wrx,srt4,a4,s4 lol

Sent from my DROIDX

firejackal

5+ Year Member
Also might as well mention in this thread which ohio meets we know that goes on for anyone who doesn't know. I live in the Dayton area and i go to street concepts and sip regularly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's also a meet on Friday nights, not really sure exactly where it's at. I think it's on the same road as the Fairfield mall, the shopping center after you pass over 35.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Also might as well mention in this thread which ohio meets we know that goes on for anyone who doesn't know. I live in the Dayton area and i go to street concepts and sip regularly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Really? What do you drive? Also where is the sip meet? Iv been the the SC sams club meet quite a few times this year.

Sent from my DROIDX

firejackal

5+ Year Member
Really? What do you drive? Also where is the sip meet? Iv been the the SC sams club meet quite a few times this year.
Just realized this thread was never replied back to. If you haven't got your answer yet the sip meets are Wednesday nights starting at 10pm till 12am, it's at the lot with babies r us across from the Dayton mall. That meet usually consists of everyone in everything.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2