ok guys. i need to buy a new phone.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And i'm not looking to get a new plan, or switch to anything else. I still have a year left with Cingular. I broke my Motorola V551 the other day. Sucks, yes. I need a new one really soon.

i've been wanting to get the Motorola SLVR L6. Don't tell me to get the L7, i have no needs for something with a memory card slot and iTunes. I need something with a camera, mp3 enabled ringtones and something Candy Bar like-thin and costs around 100-130 dollars. I need a place to get an L6 though, Tigerdirect.com has it but it only comes in 900/1800/1900 GSM modes. The L2 on Tigerdirect is the same as the L6 just without the camera. But I dont know why, I just need to have the camera. So... if you guys ordered from a certain website and liked their business please leave their URL here. Don't refer me to eBay... but if you guys know a good seller with 99%+ Rating then go ahead and refer them to me.

C/F's
- Give me a website.
- Eat a banana.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love my LG VX5200, see if Cingular has it..

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It doesn't come in GSM form, only for Verizon CDMA(i think)... thanks though =)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i can get deals on razrs every once in a while, i'll see if i can find a deal

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well before you buy from Tigerdirect you might want to read this. About some scams they were pulling. I personally don't want to buy anything from there because of it. So if you could find it somewhere else might be better off. Your order might not have a rebate but still seems shady.

http://jerryfeil.com/tigerdirect.htm

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
odd. I only have ordered a Mouse from Tigerdirect and it was ok. But thanks for the warning, Sure would think twice now before buying from Tigerdirect.com.

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I have had luck with them to but on anything over 50 bucks I don't trust them with. I have no problems learning from other people mistakes ;)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the info ;)

...so... dads gonna try and fix it. basically tells me that i'm going to be able to pick up a phone soon. anyone with helpful links...?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've never had a problem with TigerDirect, and who cares.. it's a rebate :what: .. I rarely fill out a rebate, but almost all companys find ways to not favor them.. It's just business :what:

Alot the information on:
http://jerryfeil.com/tigerdirect.htm

is full of crap, and if you knew anything about webdomains or hosting, you'd understand it.

I don't trust information if they can't use common sense.

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats the point of rebates they are counting on you not to fill them out. Of course its common sense however for someone who is planning on getting a few hundred back (which i have been before) you want you money.

Reguardless of how or why screwing people over on purpose is wrong.

The guy was asking for information I have heard all kinds of bad things about them not only the rebate crap. But things like sending the wrong product them saying it was your fault. They just pull some untrustworthy crap.

The webdomains are for the same exact people not somethings like godaddy.com

But think what you want I could careless.

Last edited:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Liz said:
Thats the point of rebates they are counting on you not to fill them out. Of course its common sense however for someone who is planning on getting a few hundred back (which i have been before) you want you money.

Reguardless of how or why screwing people over on purpose is wrong.

The guy was asking for information I have heard all kinds of bad things about them not only the rebate crap. But things like sending the wrong product them saying it was your fault. They just pull some untrustworthy crap.

The webdomains are for the same exact people not somethings like godaddy.com

But think what you want I could careless.
Im sure I could find rip offs on other stores too, and with websites like that.. :what:
No matter what, your going to have the few who always b***h and complain, or w/e.

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh I like to play it as safe as I can. I have been ripped off by Circuit City and HP now both for hundreds of dollars so maybe I am a little more careful now. I can't really afford that kind of stuff happening.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sony never sent us the last rebate for a laptop... i didn't really care. It was like 150bucks anyway for a printer.

Anyone know a gooooood reputable seller to buy phones from on eBay?