ok shes finally painted

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
Ive had this car for about 3 months now and already put tons of money in it just on simple bullshit because the owner before me had it riced out. I finally finished the 99-00 conversion. Theres still a couple of things i need. Yes i have the grille, but its the last thing that needs painted. I forgot to paint it cause i had it in my tool box! ooopps. The car still neeeds all the interior put back in and some seals. I have the mirrors but im really digging it without them. anyways heres some pics. It does have a VIS carbon fiber hood and front lip.

BEEEE EASY GUYS! Its only been a few months soo its still in working progress!

2 WEEKS AGO! when i got my wheels in and headlights

I Have si tails now and no si wing! i hated that wing!

after paint and all the other jazz

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn looks nice.
did you get the jams and bay painted too?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New paint looks good.

SiBlue_EK

save the SOHC
5+ Year Member
niiice, good job bringing her back to what she should look like.

keep us posted

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow dude, i liked the red better =) but looks amazing now! im lovin the wheels man!

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
damn looks nice.
did you get the jams and bay painted too?
jambs and trunk and inside the car is done, but the bay is not, only for the simple fact that the motor is getting pulled and i have some plans for the bay. I wanted to be able to drive it to nashville for import alliance this weekend, but ill up date when i finish the bay. Its just been sprayed with a flat black for the weekend.

and thanks for all the comments. I cant do another red honda, im burnt out of the plain ol red. Ive wanted a black coupe, so i had this in mind when i first got the car.

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
how much did it cost you?
i paint cars so i only paid for supplies. i bought the best clear you can buy so i spent 450 just for base and clear, not including, high build priemer, masking tape, masking paper, wetsand paper yada yada i already had everything but the paint, so id say if you had to buy it all it would cost you 650 maybe?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
thanks for the comments. just waiting on my green datum 1 tow hook. Ill get some rear shots tomarrow. I got class tonight so i cant shoot them. I got rid of that hideous rear bumper in place of a 99-00. Im looking for red CTR carpet so if anyone has it let me know i want it very bad.lol

thanks agian. btw im looking forward to seeing some of the cars on here at import alliance.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That wing is fugging awesome! How could you hate it? It gives the car a hella sporty look.

Anyways, your car looks good, the black makes the rims look better. BTW take some better pictures please, I want to see how good your paint came out and the pictures dont do justice.

PS: Nice EG side markers haha.