ok went for a random ride in a semi today...i got a few pics

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok im not a good photographer..so let me know what you think. im tryin here guys. all these pics were taken from the apssenger seat of a semi goin about 55-75 all nite and mornin. we left from here in martinsburg at 3am and went to Easton MD , Saulisbury MD, and then to Lewes Deleware. we delivered kitchen cabinets to Lowes home improvment stores there. any way. here they are.

1.)the bay bridge toll at 525am..look its so empty!

2.)an hour later...in easton

3.) on the way to Lewes. right on the MD and Del line

4.) some random shots on the way back

5.) Goddamn farmers!!! always thinkin they can just take up the road whenever they feel!

6.) maybe Jezek went there??? lol j/k!

7.) the only decent shot of the bay bridge i could get. the road was bumpy as hell and i couldnt hold the camera still. they closed one lane of the bridge and made it into three lanes on the other side for the beach goers and two lanes for the people goin the other direction and one lane on our bridge for the same people goin to the beach

8.) Look at all that traffic! glad we got there at 5 am instead of noon! the bug there on the winshield..stayed there for 200 plus miles. it moved maybe 6 inches up the winshield. but when we stopped...he flew away. f**kin freeloaders!

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How'd you like the bumps lol? I've been on a number of different semi's and even drove one in 1st gear (my dad's a commercial Truck driver). It's a pretty cool experience.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I miss Delaware. How's the weather out there anyway? Very humid yet? Last I heard they were getting 80s and such.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, welcome to my everyday life.. how'd ya like it?
i'll have to get pics of my truck up.
chris
heres a pic

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do a photoshoot of the truck!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it bad that i knew where you were in every single one of those pics?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was that a Peterbuilt?

Nice pics tho.. needed a photoshoot :P

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was an international Eagle. had a big ass sleeper on it. i woill do a photoshoot when he gets it washed. it looks like s**t right now. the weather was nice. 80 all day i believe. and not too humid. all this is just after all the rain and my stepdad said that 2 days ago most of those cornfields were under water. you could still see some standing water in some of them.

ive rode in a truck before...so its not my first time. and ive driven them also. i just never had a camera to take pics with. this time i said what the hell and i took it just to see if i was a decent photographer. it did kinda suck that my seat wasnt an air ride seat. but it was fully adjustable none the less so i had it leaned back you know..straight gangsta...lol i was comfortable but it made it hard to take them cause i couldnt hold it still. ill get some more maybe monday. i dunno yet.
we were on the way back and the clutch was slippin real bad so he wont have his truck next week.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
it was an international Eagle. had a big ass sleeper on it. i woill do a photoshoot when he gets it washed. it looks like s**t right now. the weather was nice. 80 all day i believe. and not too humid. all this is just after all the rain and my stepdad said that 2 days ago most of those cornfields were under water. you could still see some standing water in some of them.

ive rode in a truck before...so its not my first time. and ive driven them also. i just never had a camera to take pics with. this time i said what the hell and i took it just to see if i was a decent photographer. it did kinda suck that my seat wasnt an air ride seat. but it was fully adjustable none the less so i had it leaned back you know..straight gangsta...lol i was comfortable but it made it hard to take them cause i couldnt hold it still. ill get some more maybe monday. i dunno yet.
we were on the way back and the clutch was slippin real bad so he wont have his truck next week.
I probably passed you at some point on my way home from Ocean City MD :D

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yea well they are pretty common around my way too..but thats all i saw from Lewes til the bay bridge.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
were you hitch hiking? lol.. nice random pics

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wmertz said: