ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. Sucks all the power is gone. Any plans for more hp?

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol never thought of it that way. No, I'm more into "restoring/refurbing" things now. I'm now curious about the LCAs on my car lol. Been a while since I've inspected them closely.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Omni's were cheap for a reason man. I've found a LOT on this car over the years, and more so recently, that I'd personally have never done to a car. Buying cheap, knock off parts is a big no no for me b/c you'll end up replacing them again.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont recall them being that cheap to be honest. If I recall correctly they were about the same price as OEM LCAs when I was doing my suspension. Only reason I even replaced them is b/c I had a seized LCA bolt and had to torch the bolt and thus burnt up my bushing so at that point I just replaced them with something shiney lol. My car isn't a daily and the miles dont rack up on it too much but I'll def take a close look at them and see how they are doing. If I need to replace them any suggestions on quality LCAs? I'm going through the car and doing bushings anyway so I'll just add this to the "to do" list.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In for this too. Are your em1's wheels polished? And how much of a drop is it right now?
Honestly I dont even know how low it is. I just adjusted the coilovers to an aesthetic that was pleasing lol. Its pretty low though.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont recall them being that cheap to be honest. If I recall correctly they were about the same price as OEM LCAs when I was doing my suspension. Only reason I even replaced them is b/c I had a seized LCA bolt and had to torch the bolt and thus burnt up my bushing so at that point I just replaced them with something shiney lol. My car isn't a daily and the miles dont rack up on it too much but I'll def take a close look at them and see how they are doing. If I need to replace them any suggestions on quality LCAs? I'm going through the car and doing bushings anyway so I'll just add this to the "to do" list.
Omni's were more or less a factory replacement but prettier. They're more like the current BlackWorksRacing LCAs out today. Better than Blox, but barely. Made of the same metal but the bushings are different.

This is a part I'm actually looking to replace in the next couple of weeks. I'm leaning towards S2s, despite their bad rap now for "customer service"; their product is still good, they just handled being called out quite poorly. I'm not sure if you heard about all that or not.

I'm on a tight budget ATM but I definitely need quality, so I'm doing homework and shopping around. I'm reading into Megan Racing but I've heard bad things about their suspension setups and exhaust, so maybe their LCAs are good, maybe not.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup Sirius! What happened to the wheels that made ur ride instantly recognizable ?!

Looking clean still :-)

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sirius i want the em1 rims lol
lol they're just polished Si wheels. Nothing too special.

Sup Sirius! What happened to the wheels that made ur ride instantly recognizable ?!

Looking clean still :-)
Sup man?!! How you been? I still have the black 17s. They're sitting in my basement lol. I just went back to the stockers b/c I wanted the more OEM look. The rubber band tires made the car ride real rough. Thanks I try and keep her clean =)

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bastard! I wanted those wheels on mine. You should probably go put them on....