omaha 2000 ex

psychlike

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
hello all. i bought a 2000 honda civic ex yesterday. im here to learn and help anybody if i can. lots to be learned from forums, its going to be exciting!!

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
tuned in for pics

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome. There is a lot of good information out there on the site. The seach toop at the top of the page will be your best friend. Hope you stick around for a while

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: Don't pay attention to any flaming and hope you stick around =).

Looks like you've got a great base to work off of. What are you plans for it?

psychlike

:welcome: Don't pay attention to any flaming and hope you stick around =).

Looks like you've got a great base to work off of. What are you plans for it?
nothing too crazy, just trying to have it last me through my last 2 years of college, and have been trying to cut my bills down.

that being said, im thinking some black 15" wheels, decent tires for the summer. getting the rust fixed is my priority, touch up the paint a bit. want a new cd deck so i can plug in my ipod. plan to do anything to help it run better. spark plugs, CAI, maybe an exhaust. im not very experienced at working on cars, but this is the first 4 cylinder ive ever had, so i think it would be a good time to start

bigboy106

welcome to the site, adding all the things you want are really simple to do, and dont require alot of experiance. i am 16 years old, and i put on rims, cold air intake, put on wing, headers, exhuast, test pipe, and lips..and spark plugs are simple to do aswell. just be patient and dont try to rush things when working on car. glad your getting into the car stuff, it helps out big time knowing how to fix cars..saves you alot of money because of labor fees at shops