OneFastGSR's EG Hatch

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I'd go for the Evo. Or GTE swap a GS300 or IS300, be cheaper than a MK4 and you can stuff two more bitches in the back. 3 in a GS if they are slim enough.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say rx7 or evo. If I hadn't just picked up recaros, i woulda copped those brides from u

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well s**t. Glad you're alright though man

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Yeah my brother is going to buy the brides, I got someone buying the yonaka's also. Selling the skunk2 coilovers for 500 + cheap suspension, I'll be getting a good bit out of it. I might pull off all the front end junk and put a new right headlight hanging on somehow so I can drive it when I need to drive somewhere still, Until I get the new ride anyways

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Picked up a 2 owner, black on black, 6 speed, t-tops, leather, 2002 WS6, always garaged and babied, No leaks or motor problems, no interior rattles, good chassis and paint no dents or dings, clean title, It's like perfect so far. I've been having to much fun the last 2 days, haha. I just put some fresh mobil1 in it, and swapped the head unit out my civic because the head unit it came with was bad, But I has 2 solo baric's and a JL audio amp. I just got to see where the remote wire is ran to so I can power the amp, Everything else is hooked up. Bone stock car besides the sound system

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Just pulled the frame out on the civic, About to try to repair my busted radiator, and order a new passenger headlight. I can't afford gas in this TA when I drive about 100 miles a day for work and class. Trans am will be the friday night/day off work car lol

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Installed new radiator, pulled frame out alittle bit, and some oem headlights/corner lights in. I'm sure the frame still needs some work but I'll figure that out more when I get a front bumper, I got a oem passenger fender for it, Even though it's white. Now I got to figure out to get this thing started. It fired right up and died in like half a second, then won't fire up anymore. Got a brand new set of tires for it though.

dillon2swift

Respected
I feel your pain...I've had my 01 Civic for about 4 years now. I've had 5th and reverse slipping since I got it, they finally gave out, then I hit this deer...fixed the damage from the deer. Replaced the radiator, ac condensor, adjusted the passenger fender, and just kept the hood. Now I drive her around town only going 1-4 doing 55max before my rpms start singing lol. 10/10 this 2001 Honda civic is a f**king beast. My first car, and don't plan on getting rid of it

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk