Online Canadian shops

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
renegadex96 said:
Definately. I'm still a little leary about them. When i've got my money saved up, i still think i'm just gonna drive up to TO and see you guys and just have you guys swap it. YOu've given me nothing but good service so far with all my inquiries
we can ship as well, up to you

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BBProductions said:
we can ship as well, up to you
yeah I know, Eric had given me a couple of quotes. I'm leary of some of the shops down here installing it, and I know that I can't do the work myself. Plus it gives me a reason to come up to To anyways. NOly thing i'm wondering about, is what I would do with the old Y7 Engine

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
renegadex96 said:
yeah I know, Eric had given me a couple of quotes. I'm leary of some of the shops down here installing it, and I know that I can't do the work myself. Plus it gives me a reason to come up to To anyways. NOly thing i'm wondering about, is what I would do with the old Y7 Engine
keep it as spair, sell it on the boards, make a crazy go cart.. lol the possibilities

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I mean't, how would i get it home, if i drove up there to do the swap. Speaking thereof, how long would it take you guys to do the swap? Ballpark it....

Crazy go-kart/dune buggy sounds like a good idea though...I'd prolly end up killing myself lol