online dating

Breemeyli

Hi guys. Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic, but I have a question for you. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers.

Jodess

Interesting topic for research. I believe that online dating is a positive process in modern society, as it helps more insecure people to find a life partner. There is a very interesting component of modern society and modern relations. Their role should not be forgotten either. I recently checked in on one, everything is legal, no scam. https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/megafuckbook-review/ Here you can read the review on megafuckbook. Very reliable portal. I think you can also mention him in your work.

Last edited:

Drakon543

i think its also a great way for certain people to meet. i also believe there are too many people always trying to find the easy way. if you have a hangup with face to face initial meeting its great. there are too many people who dont need such service but are too lazy or go to these services knowing your bound to find insecure people. easiest way i geuss to take my belief is the internet is relied on too much and people are becoming disconnected from the world around them.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't trust the platforms enough. Most of the big sites are owned by a single company, and there's a track record of them leaking personal information.

Not to mention I can't seem to relate to people that way. Just not yeeting the lit fams enough I guess.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't trust the platforms enough. Most of the big sites are owned by a single company, and there's a track record of them leaking personal information.

Not to mention I can't seem to relate to people that way. Just not yeeting the lit fams enough I guess.
Don't put personal info in your dating profile.

I found my ex via online dating, we dated 18 months and broke up, but nearly positive we're getting back together this week. Other than that, I've had a handful of dates and a couple hookups but that's about it.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't put personal info in your dating profile.
You can't really use them unless you do. And you don't have to wittingly provide personal info for them to get it.

Say Ok-Cupid requires a phone number to make an account, no real name even necessary. Well, thanks to online commerce, that's linked to your credit card and banking info and address in a data broker's database. Or say they have Facebook Login as an option (you don't have to use it!). Turns out Facebook's plugin code for mobile devices includes tracking mechanisms that reveal your identity, even if you don't use it to log in. It's not tin foil hat stuff anymore, companies are making money by matching profiles to people and selling that data.

Drakon543

You can't really use them unless you do. And you don't have to wittingly provide personal info for them to get it.

Say Ok-Cupid requires a phone number to make an account, no real name even necessary. Well, thanks to online commerce, that's linked to your credit card and banking info and address in a data broker's database. Or say they have Facebook Login as an option (you don't have to use it!). Turns out Facebook's plugin code for mobile devices includes tracking mechanisms that reveal your identity, even if you don't use it to log in. It's not tin foil hat stuff anymore, companies are making money by matching profiles to people and selling that data.
that and people thought a while ago hey if i post this nonsense saying hey Facebook your not allowed to share my information blah blah. they obviously didnt read Facebook usage agreement well enough. sure it looks and sounds all fancy but stretch the limits of what some of it actually says. they can do almost anything they want with the information you gave them.