Paint in Jacksonville/Orange park Area?

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any one know a respectable shops for paint in the jacksonvile, florida? Its finally time to get my car to paint. Every knows the macco in our area is horrible. So I am looking for any suggestions on a good private shop.
here are very old pics of my car:

krazyblonde

Banned
viveretts... on cassat... expensive though... or carsmetics on wells and blanding... dont goto auto crafters... they do good work but the paint peels easily... or just go around to privatly owend body shopps... i know a few people who paint so the best thing just ask people who have nice paint jobs on their cars like when you goto meets and all like this one (Hey dont know if there is anyone on here that lives in this area but if you dont already know there is a weekly meet every saturday night at the walgreens/gators parking lot on argyle forrest blvd between old middleburg road and sr23/branan field rd... so come on out and join all the cars... people start showing up between 9 and 10 ) and just ask them who painted their car...

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know about the meets on saturday but i am always working. I have off next weekend though i will probably roll out there. This saturday I am headed down to HIN in orlando. Yea i checked out Viverettes on cassat they wanted almost 3300 (i almost died when i looked at the estimate)