Paint

Decipher

Registered VIP
Im not going to air brush a dragon lol to bad we don't live close to show how real honda drivers car look cause the town I live the honda drivers are like look at mine its bad you wanna race im like whatever and its sad when you hit a certain spped in my car the front end goes crazy lol if you want to see what my honda looks like I am on facebook name Krystal Carden
Based on this almost, but not quite identical post to your last one... I'm going to say you're either a malfunctioning robot or this is some kind of spam?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you know what punctuation is? Real honda drivers cars look like?

Yea...b/c factory they come w/ a dragon option and 2 tone paint.... Are you mexican?
:shock::shock:

The lack of punctuation was really irritating though.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, Kelly beat me to the punctuation comment. Glad I'm not the only one that is annoyed.

HondaWoman1207

Look im sorry that im not using punctuation and I'm not a mexican, I am black and white and if I wasn't using my phone to do this I would use more punctuation. If all of you just want to get mad over a simple thing then I shall leave this club. Yes, pictures and another thing I don't race and another thing I know the two tone has been around for along time I was talking about how I was wanting it done with red on top and black bottom. If you can't read the whole conversation don't reply. I'm. Not a silly woman thank you this is my first honda so give me some room ok and how I write is just me and don't bee judging someone before you know them, so stop saying stuff that can hurt someone.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You did step into the Honda world, where everyone dogs on everyone.

HondaWoman1207

Well I thought this was a club where people talk about their honda and that they are proud not people dogging people because they are different.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look im sorry that im not using punctuation and I'm not a mexican, I am black and white and if I wasn't using my phone to do this I would use more punctuation. If all of you just want to get mad over a simple thing then I shall leave this club. Yes, pictures and another thing I don't race and another thing I know the two tone has been around for along time I was talking about how I was wanting it done with red on top and black bottom. If you can't read the whole conversation don't reply. I'm. Not a silly woman thank you this is my first honda so give me some room ok and how I write is just me and don't bee judging someone before you know them, so stop saying stuff that can hurt someone.
Your FB says you write for people. Are you serious? How can we NOT judge you by the way you 'speak/write'?

You just said you're not a silly woman, this is your first honda, and you're painting it in a ricerific way. :retard:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I thought this was a club where people talk about their honda and that they are proud not people dogging people because they are different.
Well there are styles that are acceptable, and styles that are just ridiculous.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Are you familiar with how forums work? I just saw a post from you on some other guys thread where you randomly just explained why you couldn't post a picture of your car up, then proceeded to describe your car... on his thread... where nobody was asking you to... on his thread, where nobody asked to see your car... get it? Not to mention you said nothing about his car.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=3151223#post3151223

I can't put a picture of my car on here my phone wont let me but I can describe it it is black with red and chrome rims the people we bought it from says it has a 1.5 block with a 1.6 head but we are not for sure about maybe one day I will get a pic on here
???

Try to keep the random and incoherent comments limited to your own threads. Unless you're contributing to the OP's topic.

HondaWoman1207

I was only joking geez. I apologize about interrupting other people thread, I mentioned that on my other thread thank you very much but I forget no one on here has manners! Dogging other people that's just so rude I thought people on here are proud about their honda not to dog other people because they are working on trying to get their's right not everyone just get handed money some have to work for it. I don't know why y'all can be so mean you should be helping people that needs help with their honda instead of dogging and making fun off.