Paint

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a dog eat dog world in the Honda scene, we all took our lumps at some point on this forum, for the record I wanna paint my car two tone green with yellow & purple polka dots with a giant brown Domo on the hood. =)

Decipher

Registered VIP
I was only joking geez. I apologize about interrupting other people thread, I mentioned that on my other thread thank you very much but I forget no one on here has manners! Dogging other people that's just so rude I thought people on here are proud about their honda not to dog other people because they are working on trying to get their's right not everyone just get handed money some have to work for it. I don't know why y'all can be so mean you should be helping people that needs help with their honda instead of dogging and making fun off.
Right... but you apologized on a completely different thread? All I'm saying is before you join a forum and just start littering it with random and nonsensical threads... take the time to feel out and understand how the forum works and operates.

HondaWoman1207

I did go on his and apologize.its kinda hard to read everything when the only internet I have is on my phone. I only just want friends that I can talk to about hondas! Apparently I can't I am proud of my honda even though it will take me forever to get it how I want it. I just thought on here people would encourage me to get keep going instead of my giving up.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oops now I'm thread jacking, I say do what ever makes you happy, it's your car. Hey some people don't like my Transformers stuff & laugh at it but I like it.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You could go trendy and have one color on the exterior and another color for the engine bay.

HondaWoman1207

Thank you so much! If I did go with one color it will have to be the black that changes colors, forgot what they called it but I was thinking about chroming some parts of the engine and the other parts red I can't decide lol. I have time though right now I have to get all the kinks out =)

Decipher

Registered VIP
I'm still with Lethal6. You should really get the mechanical problems taken care of first and foremost. Whether the "crazy"ness in the front is just a simple balance or alignment issue, or something more serious... either way that's your first priority. Especially if you're hauling a child around in that car.

krooked32

my was this interesting to read through lmao. do whatever floats your boat just dont expect a huge crowd staring at your car because they enjoy it. they're probably baffled someone would do that, but hey like i said. Whatever suits you..i suppose lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok guys, chill out here. its gotten out of hand. this is a warning

HondaWoman1207

I am going to get it fixed and I am not crazy driver. I didn't mean crazy as in something is wrong. The people we bought it from said it has been mini franked with a 1.5 block with a 1.6 head I don't if that is true. I like two tone cars so I wanted mine two tone, everyone has different taste =)