Paris Hilton Sex Tape (2)

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like were are gonna have to wait and see it in the VIP lounge... Better start posting or do a search yourself... i did one and all i got was dead end links, its all a cover-up i tell ya.

igottasi

just another EM1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yeah i looked for like a hour and every time i thought id have it, the search would randomly jus turn into some dumb website.... sux i didnt care to see it b4, now i really want to!!

Japanmen

Guys, how do you feel about online dating sites? There you can meet a partner for a serious relationship?

America

Guys, how do you feel about online dating sites? There you can meet a partner for a serious relationship?

I think it depends on your purpose and destiny. you can probably meet there a sexual partner and a person for life. But usually people go to such sites to have fun and distract from everyday problems. Why not? This is a good option, even for married men. No one will ever know about it. The platform HookupMasters.com has a large selection of similar sites for every taste. There is nothing to be ashamed of. But if fate wants to unite you with one of the girls, then I think that everything is possible.

Last edited: