Part #?

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You would need 4,6,8, & 9 to build exactly whats in the photo.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He would need 3 instead of 4, if he got 3 he would have a big hole under the radio.

dryeager

5+ Year Member
I want to be able to have a tray under the radio, not the factory cup holders.

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In that case you would need #7 but you would leave a whole where the cup holders would be, its a nice setup let me tell you, I like it.

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh no, lol. I was commenting that what your looking to get is a nice setup, I have the standard 99 cupholders and bottomless black whole.

dryeager

5+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
You would need 4,6,8, & 9 to build exactly whats in the photo.
If I have the stock setup, shouldnt 8 and 9 already be in my car? Therefore, I would only need 4 and 7. right?

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you reloacted your radio, which I think you did, then all you need is 4 & 7. You would just need to remove your exisitng cupholders.

dryeager

5+ Year Member
You are correct! Thanks for the help. When I get everything ordered, I will tell you how it comes out.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's a JDM cupholder in case anyone missed that.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We had the JDM EPC but couldn't get it to run right. Even when it ran half decently it was in Japanese. You cannot order JDM parts (even with a part number) from a US Honda dealer. The US EPC doesn't even have those part numbers on catelog because they're overseas items. The images are just all the same for all Honda EPCs.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A site that specializes in JDM parts probably. Often if they can get some things for you (say some similar products for example) then they might be able to source this for you too. Don't expect it to be cheap though.

Oh, and I'd expect it to have some of the same problems I've heard US Integra cup holders have. I know a few Hondas have these kinds of cup holders and I'm pretty sure my sister's Integra did too.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thinkt he Integra ones sometimes stick.... Maybe ask $lick Rick or make a thread about it on ClubIntegra. I *think* third gen Integras have this kind of pop-out cup holder. $lick Rick should be able to tell you what they have (might have changed a bit mid-gen though as the exterior did).