Parts for sale - 99-00 oem hood, wheels 17x7, sony stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredn

Sex and Cars.
Recent circumstances have forced me to get rid of some of my stuff here. Everything is located in Orlando, Florida. Willing to ship the 99-00 hood and the stereo. Wheels with tires you should probably pick up. I accept paypal and cash only please.

99-00 honda civic ex hood. Great for 96-98 to 99-00 conversion. Needs paint. Totally straight. Ask for more info. 250 shipped, 150 picked up. Not some ebay junk, this is a honda hood, off a 99-00 honda civic.

No name brand wheels. Picked up new for 650 a few years back. 17X7 4x100, 4x114.3 They have maaxis tires with less than 1000 miles on them. I have all four. Tires alone are worth at least 500. I'll take 650 for all four. Wheels have major curb rash on them but still look good. I'll clean them up for you best I can. Curb rash can actually be fixed rather easy by the right person. Ask for more info.

Sony Car Stereo. Brand new, never used. USB port, am/fm, cd. $75 obo +shipping

Thanks, Fred (prefer pm)

fredn

Sex and Cars.
Hey. Got to get rid of this stuff asap. Nobody wants anything? Those wheels are really nice actually and the tires are even nicer. And that hood has weird fading on it. Thats why it looks like that.

fredn

Sex and Cars.
Hey, the hood is now a pending sale lets get the other stuff out of here. Need more pics of the wheels guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.