Passenger front power window won't go up

Adam920

My passenger side front power window won't go up. It goes down with the master switch and the passenger side switch but it won't go up. I live in Wisconsin so it's winter time and a bad time for this issue lol any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

motorjunkiematty420

the window itself is out of the regulator. you can try to pop of the door panels and put it back in the track. bad thing is the civic door panels are a pain and can break off. Shop it could be like $400+ depending on parts. Good news is the electric window motor still works though. it makes noise? i dont think you need any replacement parts just need to put the window back in track but the regulator guides may be worn. my passenger window stopped working years ago i have to pull the window up with both palms of my hands

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My passenger side front power window won't go up. It goes down with the master switch and the passenger side switch but it won't go up.
You need to be more specific, does it just not move at ALL or does it try and does it go up unevenly?

the window itself is out of the regulator.
It's not out of the regulator, it might be out of the track though.

Phastlt1

I am having the same issue. I have replaced the master window switch and the window motor. It occasionally works, but not very often. The only thing I haven't replaced is the pass door window switch, but it has been ordered. Did you ever resolve the issue on yours?