paypal

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright so I bought about 2k in parts within the past 2 days on paypal. Now they froze me acocunt and s**t until I get verified. They took all the money back from the sellers i got parts from also. Will paypal send the money to those users once I get verified? Because I need the parts asap for my swap this friday.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
Alright so I bought about 2k in parts within the past 2 days on paypal. Now they froze me acocunt and s**t until I get verified. They took all the money back from the sellers i got parts from also. Will paypal send the money to those users once I get verified? Because I need the parts asap for my swap this friday.
yea they should, just call them and ask whats up, they are usually pretty good and easy to work w/

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, it takes 3-5 business days to get verified. you basically give them the numbers off your check, and they depoit two random amounts between $0.01 and $0.25 and you have to come back and enter the ammount of those transactions. And no, they will not repay for you as far as I know.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
This info you got wasn't from an email was it AKA spoof/pishing email?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^
No, paypal does have a limit you can spend before you verify your account.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No i orderd a bunch of stuff engine, nos kit, clutch flywheel, haynes manul, costing up 2 $2,000 and i entered my paypal account and they locked it all up thinking the acocunt was stolen. now I have to wait for this s**t to get into my account. I am so mad I took of days this weekend to install the engine and now this. My luck lol

I bought the engine off of Nesar , so he said soon as the money goes into his account he will refund since I re-ordered it on the same credit card.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
^^^
No, paypal does have a limit you can spend before you verify your account.
Yes I know just want to make sure he isn't giving someone his info! I have two business accounts with paypal and there is a limit for both verified and non verified accounts!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but everything I bought will get paid? Or will it be returned to me then I have to repurchase what I wanted?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most likely, you'll have to repurchase because the companies will have canceled your order.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eran said:
most likely, you'll have to repurchase because the companies will have canceled your order.
I see. I called a lot of them and explained the situation. So they said whenever the transaction goes through call them up. Then some jerk off's on ebay just leave me strikes and s**t and won't let me explain.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
why didn't you verify your account first? isn't not hard to do

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in a rush to get the parts asap, and it took 3-4 days to get verified.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
I was in a rush to get the parts asap, and it took 3-4 days to get verified.
And now you have to wait even longer.....

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is an instant verfication process if you have online banking, takes a few mins

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I have no idea whats going on. My credit card wasn't even charged for anything. But yet they still sent the parts. I am going to have to refund them once paypal stops acting gay

Inigo Montoya