pensacola christian college has some f**ked up rules!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
While socialled, a student may have no communication with another student of the opposite sex except in in classroom or preapproved situations.
:shock:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t; the holocaust was like six flag's to this s**t.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some of those seem to contradict each other. Like women have to wear a dress or skirt at all times, but a few rules down says they can wear socks with shorts. But I thought they had to wear a dress or skirt at all times? :2confused: :wtf:

Sounds fake lol.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someone please tell me this isn't real. This has got to be a f**king joke.

Japanmen

Each university has its own rules. We now have very tight control over university attendance and the quality of homework.

America

Each university has its own rules. We now have very tight control over university attendance and the quality of homework.

We have the same thing in college. I understand you, I think it's good that there are rules. This improves student discipline. For example, in our college, you must take term papers on time, otherwise the student will no longer be able to get a high score for his work. I could not cope with that task, but I promised my parents to receive only high marks in college and I had to turn to a custom essay writing for help. They do coursework quickly and in good quality, so I don’t worry about grades anymore.

Last edited: