Ph16 engine.. Needs some restore

Civic esi 93

I have a 93 esi civic 4 door.. I want my engine to have a good sound. What add on can i add so that if I rev the engine it could bark a little and not comming from the muffler. Thanks! By the way its a stock ph16 engine 16000cc fuel injected with hks air intake.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He wants a bark. Not a quack. Dog call. =)

OP I wouldn't worry about trying to get a nice sound. The Intake should add some deeper tones maybe. Revving, it's gonna sound the same as any car. Its when you actually drive that matters.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
He wants a bark. Not a quack. Dog call. =)

OP I wouldn't worry about trying to get a nice sound. The Intake should add some deeper tones maybe. Revving, it's gonna sound the same as any car. Its when you actually drive that matters.
Haha s**t I didnt even know they made dog calls, or he might want a squirrel call.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877356,-99.509469

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a 93 esi civic 4 door.. I want my engine to have a good sound. What add on can i add so that if I rev the engine it could bark a little and not comming from the muffler. Thanks! By the way its a stock ph16 engine 16000cc fuel injected with hks air intake.
Like 2slo said, unfrotunately you're not going to be able to really do anything to make it sound different. If your car had 4 more cylinders it would easy. But all Honda engines pretty much sound the same.