10+ Year Member
I want to participate this time!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"abandoned structures" (could be a house, building, store, etc.)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trees, sky, toys, portraits....

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trees, sky, toys, portraits....
What do you mean by toys? Are we talking like kids/baby toys? Cause people call things like motorcycles and other things toys.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you mean by toys? Are we talking like kids/baby toys? Cause people call things like motorcycles and other things toys.
Any general source of entertainment. But I guess I'm leaning towards like kid stuff.

Here's an idea for February - LOVEEEE <3<3<3

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any general source of entertainment. But I guess I'm leaning towards like kid stuff.

Here's an idea for February - LOVEEEE <3<3<3
i think i just vomited in my mouth a little

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Personally I'd be more interested in doing a photo contest if editing was allowed, maybe just no combining of images would be better.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ yeah but if editing was involved the people that have the softwear and more-so, know how to use it would stand better chances then us poor folk with basic digital cameras (or even yet, phone cameras lol)

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think we need to go deeper than just taking a picture. Ideas are as follows:

Time in Architecture, Global Warming, Economy and Jobs, Housing Market, Walls for the Lonely, Immigrants, Old Memories.

These ideas sound narrow, but they are really broad and it challenges photographers to think on specific issues and there goal is to express them in one photograph. Sounds easy?? No.

For this contest and future photography contests, I recommend allowing each contestant to write one paragraph attached to there photo. This is the only way to understand what the photographers intention was and we are able to judge if the photographer accomplished that intention.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
-patterns
-non verbal communications and emotions
-American culture in 2012

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Something that represents where you're from.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would be all for this except this one depends on the region as well. I haven't seen a decent sunset in a while due to the winter (clouds and such).

Again, I encourage you guys to post your ideas but careful consideration has to go into each idea before it's selected because not everyone may be able to take part in that theme.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cockpit view of your ride!
This doesn't really apply as a photography theme to me but that's just me. I think this would be better suited in the random photography thread.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would be all for this except this one depends on the region as well. I haven't seen a decent sunset in a while due to the winter (clouds and such).

Again, I encourage you guys to post your ideas but careful consideration has to go into each idea before it's selected because not everyone may be able to take part in that theme.
Thats just it. Sunsets are different every where you go. Not everyone could get in on the abandon buildings so i dont see why this would be a huge issue. But whatever im down for shooting just about anything.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
-Things that make you smile
-Sounds ("how do you photograph sounds?" This could be a fun one..)