Photography Contest Cemetery EXTENDED TILL FRIDAY!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
r0yal said:
holy crap, I forgot about this, I'll try and shoot one today, hopefully I get it in, in time :P
sorry buddy it was supposed to be in last night by 11:59:59 and what time is it when you posted 7:23 AM on hte 3rd. sorry but post them in a thread so i can see em. i am new to the photoshop thing so i like to see what people are doing, maybe you can help me out in some way. dont know =)

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
sorry buddy it was supposed to be in last night by 11:59:59 and what time is it when you posted 7:23 AM on hte 3rd. sorry but post them in a thread so i can see em. i am new to the photoshop thing so i like to see what people are doing, maybe you can help me out in some way. dont know =)
lol, people submit late entries lots... as long as you have it in, before he starts throwing them together on a page, he said it was alright.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VERY minimal response.. extending till friday... get some pictures in..

= )

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome! =) I'll be in forsure, batteries are charging up as we speak

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dunno if i'll be able to get the shot i want in time... the weather is not cooperating with me... it was supposed to rain and it didn't... i hope it rains this week....

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, I'm in the same situation as you... I wake up early and check, but the weather isnt how I want it to be! :( oh well... I'll have to think of another shot

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think death should not be seen in such a bleek way and i am suprised you see it that way anf ;) i wanted the most buiteful (sp) pic i could get. celebrate the life of all those people, because after all i am sure that most of them were happy people