5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Photography Contest

Announcement:
New Rule's and random information.
Read before Submitting.​

Objective Theme -HANDS!!

Submit Entree to NYG.ClubCivic@gmail.com

You will have until 11:59:59 pm EST 09/03/10 to submit your best photo.

Rules

• Your photograph must follow the theme in some way. If turned in early enough, you will be notified of the disqualification and given another opportunity to enter.
  • The image can be altered in Photoshop, but keep it minimal as possible, and keep it tasteful.
Picture Editing
  • Adjusting brightness, levels, and contrast, as well as light variations in hue and color are allowed.
  • Any type of chopping (Combining two photos into one, adding people, editing out people, ect.) is prohibited. Your entry will be disqualified if you chop your photo at all.
  • Cropping is allowed.
  • After receiving your photo I may request the untouched original to determine if it will be accepted or not. So please have that ready, or send it to me with the slightly altered photo.
  • If you do not have the original unaltered photo, your entry will be disqualified.

Please do not post up your picture!
We will delete the picture and you will be disqualified if you do.

From now on, any picture submitted that is not in Thumbnail form will not be accepted.

How to ENTER your photo
All entree's must be hosted by ImageShack.us

All entry's must be sent to NYG.ClubCivic@gmail.com by the deadline. Images must be re-sized to a maximum of 900 pixels wide and 750 pixels high. No watermarks or borders.
Along with your photo, please provide the following:

• ClubCivic Username
  • (Optional) Original unaltered photo.
Please use the following link when submitting your photo.

Please do not identify your photo or any other photo. They should stay strictly anonymous until the winner is revealed.

You do NOT HAVE to include the original, that is up to you. Although sending the original unaltered photo is encouraged. Be sure to copy the "Forum Thumbnail" and NOT the "HTML Thumbnail"

Voting will start shortly after the deadline and will end 7 days later.
You are allowed to vote for your own picture.

PM me or Mr.Jollypants with any questions Good luck. :D