Photoshop requests answered

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
I am a photographer and web designer so I use Photoshop cs6 quite frequently so if anyone has any requests let me know i would be happy to try and help you out with what you wanted. I can do color changes, wheel changes, lowering etc. feel free to hit me up

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
This thread is going to be epic! Good on ya!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ill subscribe to this because I might need it later on.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Can you change the color of the rims to An STI WRX bronze or maybe lighter. And tint the windows a bit. Pertty please with a Cherry on top

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
From now on if you want me to do pictures please have them the largest format you can clear for example a high resolution jpeg because it makes it easier for me to edit because of the pixels if you cant no worries but the better picture you give me the better the outcome will be. I can only do so much with a low resolution picture. Sorry for being picky guys I can just do better if you give me better pictures, thanks guys and I look forward to doing more pictures for yall!! I really hope I did not come off as rude there I just want to give yall the best outcome possible :woot:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure if it's correct in your sig or your watermark but you misspelled your name somewhere. :lol:

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
I'm not sure if it's correct in your sig or your watermark but you misspelled your name somewhere. :lol:
good call thanks i made that at like 2am and didnt notice i will fix it now for future edits lol again thanks for noticing, i feel like an idiot now
:smackself

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP

Do you want me to try anything else?
I had my heart set on the polish lip. If I come up with something else I'll let you know. I like the black wheel but I need to find wondering that helps separate the tire from the Rim

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2