pics of my car with custom bomex integra rear bumper

carzone

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The yellow civic- 97 civic not si, just the taillights...the exhaust was custom done to be centered...it dual canister single piping 2.5 all the way...cwing monster style carbon fiber hood.....R34 front bumper modified with 88-91 civic bumper lens, buddy club sides with custom 94 integra bomex rear, and shaved license...engine wise, its got a chrome 4-2-1 headers, cold air intake..ground control coils, 17 inch adr rims with yokohamas, sprint progess camber kit, rear and front upper strut bar...I actually own www.carzonemotorsport.com but I dont want to advertise coz i know this is not the place to do that...

The pink car---97 civic also but automatic so she cant beat me..hehe..jk...girl drives it so thats why its auto...not trying to be sexist or anything...got the r33 skyline front, black widow sides and black widow rear....18 rims but she did get the new gunmetal rs 5spoke rims jusst about 2 weeks ago...not a lot of mods for now..mainly show, no go....needs engine swap and trans...

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like dualies on c civic unless its like urs

carzone

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they both have stock engines...

FOR SALE..........FOR SALE>>>>>>
BTW, just curious....anyone wanna make an offer....i might have to sell my car, the yellow one because I might be a little short on cash when i get my body kit container in about two months...im getting about 70 full body kits and might need cash.....Anyone looking for a nice car, show ready, perfect condition, make me an offer......or email me at carzone@sbcglobal.net

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um, i would presume he intends to slang 'em on the corner........

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

um, i would presume he intends to slang 'em on the corner........
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

carzone

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
70 full kits because Im a kit distributor here in Austin, TX. And when we order a full container of kit, we get a big discount. My site is www.carzonemotorsport.com . Thats why we order so much kits.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe so if you distribute kits, yet you have to sell personal property to buy them, id say you should advetise on clubcvic lol...like you said in one of your earlier posts this thread, you dont wanna advertise, hehe you need to start advertising....

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "carzone"

70 full kits because Im a kit distributor here in Austin, TX. And when we order a full container of kit, we get a big discount. My site is www.carzonemotorsport.com . Thats why we order so much kits.
You wanna hook up a good price on a buddy club kit?? :D

carzone

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im more the willing to help members get a good price and good quality kit. I just didnt wanna sell it coz I know some moderators do not allow that. But if the moderator is cool with it, then Im more than willing to help you guys out.

92CivicVX---email me at carzone@sbcglobal.net and let me know what car you have, state you live etc etc and ill give you a price. That goes to everyone else.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "carzone"

Im more the willing to help members get a good price and good quality kit. I just didnt wanna sell it coz I know some moderators do not allow that. But if the moderator is cool with it, then Im more than willing to help you guys out.

92CivicVX---email me at carzone@sbcglobal.net and let me know what car you have, state you live etc etc and ill give you a price. That goes to everyone else.
its not the moderators decision on wether or not you can advertise here... PM admin and talk to him about it... he's the one who control's all here... 8)