10+ Year Member
Here you go

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn what kind of kit is that, i love it!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love that front bumper, looks saucy... but i dont like that rear bumper, i like the custom work you put into it...but not a fan of it myself

welcome to the club

carzone

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is another 97 civic we worked on for our friend. Yes, a girl drives this car.

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you got the same CF hood I do....its a good thing your in texas cause theres only one around here like it....I like the yellow. is it canary yellow or something else, cant tell by the paint.

The pink civic has a femme fatal essence to it with the skyline front. Any engine work?

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow not bad at all. kinda wild for my taste but you put in a lot of work on it. nice job.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn....both those cars are tight, they should both be up for ROTM June

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i agree. talking about yellow car: i love the kit, you do need to post which one it is for us =), and im not a big fan of dual exhuast, but on your ride i think it looks pretty good...and the hood i love it, thinking of buying one myself, is it a type m???also post up a mod list of both cars....the second one is pretty tight to...hehe can she beat ya??, all in all both rides are nice...good work

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iz pretty!!!

i like em both, welcome to the club, i am the resident ricer, and i give you car a thumb up :thumbup:

oh...and interesting exhaust setup. could you hook it up with some pics of how its piped?