Pics of my car

b18civicturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tell me what you think...I will have front and rear shots as soon as I edit my plates =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice turbo set up!! what kinda times you runnin??

and what happened witht he bumper you had on your sig??

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice............. can't say i'm enjoying your interior, but it looks like you've got the go to back that show

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iz so pretty. i like the interior...kinda reminds me of mine :D

show me more pics of your tail lights though...they look interesting

b18civicturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

nice turbo set up!! what kinda times you runnin??

and what happened witht he bumper you had on your sig??
I haven't been to the track since I put the GReddy kit on. Before the kit I hit a 15.00@93mph. I felt like a 14.9 was possibe but I have a stock clutch :( (Looking for one right now :wink: ) The bumper is sitting in my garage and needing to be sold. As far as the interior goes, I will be putting in some buckets. Most likely BRIDE, RECARO, or SPARCO seats. All of the red pieces will be black and my dash, door panels and rear will be stripped down and covered with fiberglass and painted a high-gloss black. The pillars will be given a fiberglass mold as well but then will be covered with carbon fiber. Steering wheel is being shipped as I'm writing along with sparco carbon fiber pedals. The swap I did with a friend of mine then I had a pro do all the wiring(learning more and more on this). I will be posting front and rear pictures as soon as I get my plates photoshopped. My taillights are tezza's but I painted them red/black. I am looking to trade them for the stock amber tails from the 96-98 civic coupes. RIMS: I have narrowed it down to three different wheels. I will most likely be buying them this month. I live up in Washington so I sold my old wheels before winter came. Thank you for all the feed back and here are a couple more future mods....

BODY: C-WEST sides and rear
Mugen 100% carbon fiber spoiler
Spoon carbon fiber mirrors
Custom carbon fiber wide-body fender flares(will most likely look like STILLEN's but of CF)

Then hopefully put it in some shows and maybe a SPONSOR :puppyeyes: :lol:

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna see your car in Junes ride of the month

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could you hook it up with some pics of those tails? i need to figure out something to do with my tezzas

b18civicturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks caddy 8) but I want to put it in when it i looking good, really good. I NEED MY PLATES PHOTOSHOPPED (hint, hint) so if anyone wants to do it for me or to send me the software Adobe photoshop 7.0 then I will do it myself. I am painting some crx taillights this same way. Are you local here in wash, maybe we could get some cars to meet up. Let me know.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude.. send the pics to me... i'll blur your plates for ya...

oh and where did you get your c-west sides... i need some baaaad

abej6@clubcivic.com

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm loving it, b18civicturbo. excellent car! i'd like to see more pics as you do more to it. :thumbs up:

b18civicturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks SICK CIVIC I will be sure to keep everyone posted. I just started my own business so money should be picking up a bit. This just means more toys :lol:

b18civicturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If anyone is interested in any parts off my car let me know. Trying to sell to buy 94 rx7 :headbang: