Pics of my Halos at Night

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey everyone, I got my website updated with pics of my Halos in action...check it out 8)

flyby

freedom is never free
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey which brand of halos did u buy? how do u like them? which bulbs/wattage do they run? :what:

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are the Genreation3 brand. I beleive that Denji and G3 are selling the same product..but I'm not exactly sure if they are the same. I love them, just wish I had bought the black houseing now instead of the crome houseing. I don't know about the bulbs. I'm using the ones that came with them!

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Panuwat!!! Did you get yours back yet?! If you did, could you please take some pics of them before you install them? I would like to see pictures of the back side of the assembly and a top view as well. Thanks

flyby

freedom is never free
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
installing mine today, need to get good H1 bulbs though, thinking either Catz or Raybrig

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sigh.. i sent mine two weeks ago, and just followed up with the manufacturers yesterday... its been sent yesterday so i should have a new pair by the 20th.. hopefully

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will you take the pics when you get them? please please please???

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i will =) i promised i would before.. broke my promise cuz i wanted so bad to fix my halos... hopefully they come soon... damn the bastard who made my lights and messed up

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i hear ya.....I'll probably be keepin my halos in unless someone does want to buy them. But later on down the road i'll be gettin the black housing halo's...or s**t....maybe I could take the ones I have...open them up and paint the chrome...hmm...

flyby

freedom is never free
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i installed mine today, they look AWESUME.

but they are bright, even with the CHEAPO straight 55w bulbs that came in them. but i have to adjust the beam, b/c it was off. its gonna be difficult though, since 2 adjust them, you all but have to unbolt the housing to get to the beam set screws......

on my 96 civic though, i had to cut out a piece of bracket on the right side. any one else have this issue. :what:

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flyby...i had that problem as well...the bracket on the backside was preventing the halo assemblys from fitting correctly...i'm glad that someone else had this problem =) I'm guessin that it's normal though. I just bent mine back so that they would fit. I too have an alignment problem. The bolts that you see on the back adjust the brights. but the middle light (driving light) must be adjusted by moving the entire housing around. hope that helps. tomorrow I'll be adjusting mine so they are finally perfect...hopefully....and i'll be putting better blubs in there.

flyby

freedom is never free
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i have found out the Catz, Raybrig, PIAA all make 55w=100+w bulbs
i ended up picking up 2 pair of Raybrig for 60.00/pair and the color rating is 4100K
I have the Yansung brand, and i am hoping that the adjustment screws work for the low beams as well, will keep people posted......

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if by chance that the bolts do work for the low beams let me know

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i finally got the nerve to take pics of my headlights..

Hey M706... sorry for not replying with any pics... i just came back from a car show yesterday with the 7thgens in my area... it sucked cuz i was stuck tailing one lost civic and the rest were going 125 mph down the beltway without us... oh well, anyways before i left for the car show, i got my HEADLIGHTS!! THE DAMN HALO STILL DIDNT LIGHT UP... so i baked that bastard in the oven like everyone's been saying and i fixed the wire inside... so finally my halos are up and running... anways heres a couple of pictures... enjoy!

High beams

Low Beams

Well... any input? what do ya think? CHROME AIN'T SO BAD! =) IT REFLECTS!! They're so damn bright they light up signs almost a quarter mile away... haha, even the ones that are really high up... i think i blind everyone and i feel so bad.. but oh well, at least i won't hit no deer.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i like those a hell of a lot better than mine :thumbs up: what website did you get them from?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey m706, nice car man, i am really starting to dig 4 doors....
what type of wheels are those, they are sweee.... axis something's right????
keep up the good work and soon those rear doors will be opening for the hunnies...

:D :thumbs up:

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "M706"

wow, i like those a hell of a lot better than mine :thumbs up: what website did you get them from?
just look for the dual halo headlights and make sure the brand is denji =) i got it from www.nlmotoring.com but they're out of stock i think.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
position..eh, bout time you talk to me! j/k thanks for the compliment. I like 4 doors too, cause you don't have to worry about lettin somone in behind your seat from the front...too much of a hassle. anyway, thanks again =)

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "panuwat"

M706 said:
just look for the dual halo headlights and make sure the brand is denji =) i got it from www.nlmotoring.com but they're out of stock i think.
yea, that's where I thought you got them from....just wanted to know...