please Help with this

demon23

5+ Year Member
can some one tell me how to fix this ?
i want to replace the mest up light or buy new ones for the hole set.

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
Sorry I wasn't around earlier for this one....

It looks like you only need one bulb. It's either a:

35505-S5A-003 ($3.63 msrp)

or a:

78181-S30-003 ($4.77 msrp)

They aren't too expencive, I'd buy both. But If I HAD to guess... it would be the first one.
It's not that hard to replace either. Let me know if you need more info.

demon23

5+ Year Member
yea bro i need more info in how to install it becuase my friend told me that i havet take the hole thing off in order for me to Replace it.
what colors can i buy it them ??? if they have

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
As far as colors go, honda uses a clear white bulb. The actual color comes from a "filter", or lens against the guage. You could remove it, and place in your own colored bulbs, or even LED's. Some company's online offer them. Try a Google search for dash bulbs.

Removal:
There are two phillips head screws under the guage hood. Once you remove the screws, it's best to tilt your steering wheel down as far as it will go. Pry the guage surround starting from the top, down both sides. The surround is fit in tight, so it will take some force to remove it. Just go slow, and dont force it too hard, it'll come out. Also try to wiggle it free. Once the surround is out, there are ( I belive 4) some screws holding the gauge assy. in place. Once the guage is free, you'll notice the two connectors on the top, in the back of the guage. They are colored to match the connectors, so don't worry about mixing them up. With the connectors disconnected, you can now remove the entire guage assy.. The bulbs are pretty easy to find, they are in turn sockets. Either green, or blue, sometimes even grey, white, red, or even orange... Turn the socket counterclockwise. Not too much, maby a 1/4 turn, then the bulb is free. The bulb is part of the socket, although it can be removed, it's not suggested. ( And it's friggin' hard to remove )

Hope this helps. Let me know how it turns out.

demon23

5+ Year Member
thanks im gonna try
illl let you know how turn out ill post pics
so you could see it