Please Read Before Posting Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This section is for the posting of "how to's" NOT requesting "how to's" i know that its a little unclear so let me help... if you have a nice detailed write up about how to do something ex: "How To: Installation Of Cams" and you then proceed to explain the installation of this part (with pics if you have them).. as in a teaching way ... then YES post it here.. that is where it goes.. IF the post you are about to make is "how do I install cams?" then it goes in engine tech ... this section is meant to be detailed write ups ... so they are easy to search through. Anything else goes in the section it goes along with.

thanks.. ;)

ALSO

Eran said:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that for the time being, I'm moderating the How-To forum. If you notice your thread is missing, and it was a worthwhile thread, it will most likely have been moved into the archived section. If there is already a thread archived that is the same how-to, I will either merge the information, or pm you about what you would like done with your thread. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have:

MSN: ashbaughjt@msn.com
Yahoo!: eranty_int

Last edited:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, I was going to write this later this afternoon, but you beat me to the punch.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Thanks man, I was going to write this later this afternoon, but you beat me to the punch.
no problem at all.. had a bunch of free time with nothing to do so i figured what the hell ;) feel free to edit (of course) if there is something i left out..

Status
Not open for further replies.